User Reviews for Alfalfa

Herbal Supplementation

Summary of Alfalfa reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Alfalfa

Mary L. Miller July 12, 2017

For Herbal Supplementation: "When I was 27 with a 2 year-old and a newborn baby, I could not lift my arms up to comb my hair. I was afraid I would drop my babies. The doctors diagnosed Arthritis and told me I would be in a wheel chair by the time I was 35. I researched everything and did all including wearing copper bracelets ( which didn't help. I started taking Alfafa tablets, 6 huge oval tablets every day for over 6 months. The pain started to stop, I continued for the next 40 years taking alfafa tablets. I never had to go to the wheel chair. I stopped taking the alfafa severe auto accident in 1999. due to medication. I now have 5 plates in my back and in Early July, my knees pained. The doctors diagnosed arthritis back to Alfafa."

Dr Rhiannon Hutton, DC MAOM LA October 27, 2015

For Herbal Supplementation: "Alfalfa does have research supporting anti-inflammatory effects. See: "Chloroform extract of alfalfa (Medicago sativa) inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation by downregulating ERK/NF-%u03BAB signaling and cytokine production. Choi KC, et al. J Med Food. 2013.""

More about alfalfa