This material must not be used for commercial purposes, or in any hospital or medical facility. Failure to comply may result in legal action.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
A virtual cystoscopy is a procedure that uses a CT scan to take pictures of the inside of your bladder. Contrast liquid may be used to help your healthcare provider see your bladder better.
Contact your healthcare provider or urologist if:
- You have blood or blood clots in your urine.
- You have trouble urinating or cannot urinate.
- You have a fever or chills.
- You have pain when you urinate.
- Your skin itches or you have a new skin rash.
- You have questions or concerns about your condition or care.
Follow up with your healthcare provider or urologist as directed:
Write down your questions so you remember to ask them during your visits.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.