This material must not be used for commercial purposes, or in any hospital or medical facility. Failure to comply may result in legal action.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Angio-Seal™ is a closure device. It stops the bleeding after angiography procedures, such as cardiac catheterization. Your body will absorb Angio-Seal within 90 days.
Contact your healthcare provider if:
- You have a fever.
- Your groin is red, painful, and warm to the touch.
- You have bleeding or increased swelling at the site.
- You have severe pain or cramps in your leg that Angio-Seal™ was placed.
- You see a change in the color of your leg.
- You have questions or concerns about your condition or care.
Follow up with your healthcare provider as directed:
Your healthcare provider may need to do a Doppler ultrasound to check if Angio-Seal has been absorbed. Write down your questions so you remember to ask them during your visits.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.