Zoto-HC Drops use while Breastfeeding
Important: Zoto-HC Drops is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Zoto-HC Drops:
- chloroxylenol (lactation information not available)
- pramoxine (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about chloroxylenol/hydrocortisone/pramoxine otic
- Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: otic steroids with anti-infectives
- Chloroxylenol, hydrocortisone, and pramoxine otic
- Chloroxylenol, Hydrocortisone, and Pramoxine Otic Solution