Vasotate HC use while Breastfeeding
Important: Vasotate HC is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Vasotate HC:
- acetic acid (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetic acid/hydrocortisone otic
- Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: otic steroids with anti-infectives
- Acetic acid and hydrocortisone otic
- Acetic Acid, Propylene Glycol Diacetate, and Hydrocortisone
- Hydrocortisone and acetic acid Otic (Advanced Reading)