Ultravate Pack Cream and Lotion use while Breastfeeding
Important: Ultravate Pack Cream and Lotion is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Ultravate Pack Cream and Lotion:
- ammonium lactate (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ammonium lactate/halobetasol topical
- Ammonium lactate/halobetasol topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Ammonium lactate and halobetasol topical kit
- Halobetasol Cream and Ointment with Lactic Acid Cream
- Halobetasol Ointment and Ammonium Lactate Lotion