Sinucon Pediatric use while Breastfeeding
Important: Sinucon Pediatric is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Sinucon Pediatric:
- chlorpheniramine breastfeeding information
- phenylephrine breastfeeding information
- phenylpropanolamine (lactation information not available)
- phenyltoloxamine (lactation information not available)
More about chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine / phenylpropanolamine / phenyltoloxamine
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (1)
- Side effects
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.