Pred-G use while Breastfeeding
Important: Pred-G is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Pred-G:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about gentamicin/prednisolone ophthalmic
- Gentamicin/prednisolone ophthalmic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic steroids with anti-infectives
- Gentamicin and prednisolone ophthalmic
- Prednisolone and Gentamicin Eye Drops
- Prednisolone and Gentamicin Eye Ointment