Otozone use while Breastfeeding
Important: Otozone is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Otozone:
- chloroxylenol (lactation information not available)
- hydrocortisone breastfeeding information
- pramoxine (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about chloroxylenol / hydrocortisone / pramoxine otic
- Chloroxylenol, hydrocortisone, and pramoxine otic
- Chloroxylenol, Hydrocortisone, and Pramoxine Otic Solution