Oticot HC use while Breastfeeding
Important: Oticot HC is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Oticot HC:
- acetic acid (lactation information not available)
- hydrocortisone breastfeeding information
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetic acid / hydrocortisone otic
- Acetic acid and hydrocortisone otic
- Acetic Acid, Propylene Glycol Diacetate, and Hydrocortisone
- Hydrocortisone and acetic acid Otic (Advanced Reading)