Orabloc use while Breastfeeding
Important: Orabloc is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Orabloc:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about articaine/epinephrine
- Articaine/epinephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: local injectable anesthetics
- Articaine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Articaine and Epinephrine Injection (FDA)
- Articaine and Epinephrine (Wolters Kluwer)