New Terocin use while Breastfeeding
Important: New Terocin is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of New Terocin:
- capsaicin breastfeeding information
- menthol (lactation information not available)
- methyl salicylate (lactation information not available)
More about capsaicin / menthol / methyl salicylate topical
- Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Capsaicin Cream and Ointment patient information
- Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Capsaicin Lotion
- Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Capsaicin Patch
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.