LidAll use while Breastfeeding
Important: LidAll is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of LidAll:
- menthol (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about lidocaine/menthol topical
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Lidocaine and Menthol Cream
- Lidocaine and Menthol Gel and Ointment
- Lidocaine and Menthol Patch
- Lidocaine and Menthol Spray