Complera use while Breastfeeding
Important: Complera is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Complera:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir
- Emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 56 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antiviral combinations
- Emtricitabine, rilpivirine, and tenofovir
- Emtricitabine, Rilpivirine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
- Emtricitabine, rilpivirine, and tenofovir (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Complera