Biclora-D use while Breastfeeding
Important: Biclora-D is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Biclora-D:
- chlorcyclizine (lactation information not available)
- chlophedianol (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about chlophedianol/chlorcyclizine/pseudoephedrine
- Chlophedianol/chlorcyclizine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Pseudoephedrine/Chlorcyclizine/Chlophedianol Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine/Chlorcyclizine/Chlophedianol Liquid
Other brands: Biclora-D