Nasonex Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Nasonex (mometasone nasal) is a member of the nasal steroids drug class and is commonly used for Hay Fever and Nasal Polyps.
This Nasonex price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
|17 gram(s)||$8.24 – $10.15||$140.00 – $172.48|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Nasonex offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Multi-Use Savings Coupon Nasonex: Save up to $20 on each of up to 6 prescriptions; limit 1 coupon per patient per duration of program; for additional information contact the program at 800-727-5400.
|Number of uses:||12 times|
|Expires||December 31, 2014|
Patient Assistance Programs for Nasonex
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Merck Patient Assistance Program
- Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.
- And have an income at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Medical diagnosis necessary for this program is not specified.
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- At Merck we realize that sometimes exceptions need to be made based on the patient's individual circumstances. Individuals who do not meet the insurance criteria may still qualify for the Merck Patient Assistance Program if they attest that they have special circumstances of financial hardship, and their income meets the program criteria.
- Nasonex (mometasone furoate monohydrate) Spray; Nasal 50mcg