User Reviews for Nasonex

Learn more about Nasonex.

Hay Fever 18 reviews 894 medications

8.4
Nasal Polyps 4 reviews 5 medications

Summary of Nasonex reviews 22 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Nasonex

For Hay Fever "I went to the doctor because of a serious flu that affected my breathing because of post nasal drips, extreme coughing and fearsome blockage of my throat while coughing. Among two other medicines including general cough medicine, he prescribed Nasonex. This has helped tremendously. It has cleared my nasal passages and it has allowed me to breath properly. It has stopped my heavy snoring which was caused by having to breath through my mouth. I do not know whether I am imagining it, but for years I have had erectile disfunction, so much so that I have given up trying anything to cure it and just accept my condition. However, lately I am getting reasonable erections at night and I wounder if it is some beneficial side effect of Nasonex."

Lenny Boy (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 21, 2015

For Hay Fever "This is the best product I've ever used for allergies. For a long time, I've suffered terribly with hay fever, which antihistimines controlled but it was the constant itchy face, nose and neck that made life miserable for me and I couldn't find anything to control it. I had tried other nasal sprays but to no avail. A friend recommended Nasonex and I tried it reluctantly. After 1 week of taking it (one spray in each nostril every morning) I am delighted. No more itchiness, sneezing, water eyes and no more misery!! I'm very happy and grateful and I've suffered no side effects so far."

Summertime1777777 April 2, 2015

For Hay Fever "Nasonex was prescribed because I can't breathe easily through my nose. It is hard to sleep at night and breathing through my mouth is very troublesome. I would wake several times at night with dry mouth, throat and in the morning, have a raspy voice. Dr thought I might have allergies and thought the Nasonex might open up nasal passages."

Tall Sal (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 13, 2015

For Hay Fever "I've had an annoying and embarrassing hay fever related symptom for about 10 years. First red eyes and itchy tear ducts which progressed to eyelid twitching. At first my eyelids twitched whenever I sneezed, but then it would happen randomly and increased in frequency. It became so bad I would avoid meetings at the office. I tried the common hayfever medication and some helped off and on but I could never get the darn twitching to stop. A few months ago I saw my doctor for an unrelated issue and he prescribed Nasonex. My hay fever, itchy eyes and eyelid twitching DISAPPEARED within a few days. I feel like a new person now!!!"

Rodr (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 6, 2015

For Hay Fever "It worked like a magic for my allergy symptoms. I think it took about 24~48 hours to kick in. Now I only use 1 spray per nostril everyday. If I skip for more than 2 days, I start sneezing again, and that's how I know this medication works. Now I am interested in looking into long-term use."

jingleelle August 25, 2014

For Hay Fever "Works great for allergies. I mean AMAZING. My only issue is if I miss a dose, within 12-24 hours I get symptoms of a sinus infection."

MaddScientist98 (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 19, 2014

For Hay Fever "This nose spray has been working great for me. It has transformed my allergic life from literally not being able to function to the normal me. I can't be more grateful. No side effects at all. It is also amazing how it was effective from the second use onwards. I do recommend the continuous use of it."

MariaHl April 6, 2014

For Nasal Polyps "Constantly stuffed up nose. Dr recommended taking it for a couple weeks. After day 4 I had extreme rage. I would flip out over the slightest thing like someone cutting me off driving."

Thundercattt November 4, 2013

For Hay Fever "Magic. I actually used it for congestion/flu."

scotsmand (taken for less than 1 month) April 1, 2013

For Hay Fever "I was allergic to it. Developed upper respiratory infection, cough, conjuctivitis, and the final straw was waking up one night with my throat almost swollen shut. The allergist said I had a reaction to it and to stop taking it."

alksy (taken for less than 1 month) March 8, 2013

For Hay Fever "Has eliminated daily sinus headaches and sore throats."

pollengirl (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 29, 2013

For Nasal Polyps "Like other users I had severe headaches on this, and then the metal taste mentioned."

Anonymous August 20, 2012

For Hay Fever "I am a seasonal allergy sufferer ...and some years they are worse than others. This year I have been miserable, always either sneezing continually or not able to breathe, or a continuous runny nose, bleeding nose...tired and just not able to function!! None of this fun or attractive. I remember my doctor prescribing Nasonex a few years back and I went back and asked for it again. Within 2 days I felt back to my normal self and was able to breathe properly. No more lethargy and no more nose bleeds. It truly is a miracle for me with no side effects. "

C.A. (taken for less than 1 month) July 30, 2012

"Helps me quickly when my sinuses and throat are swollen/irritated."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 14, 2012

For Hay Fever "Used Nasonex for approximately three weeks. Discontinued use due to headaches and severe impairment of taste (metal taste). Have not used in over one week. Headaches have been relieved, but still have metal taste in mouth."

Anonymous April 2, 2012

For Nasal Polyps "I have had polyps removed 6 times now and have been using Nasonex since it first came on the market. Maybe it stopped some growing but for the past 5 months I have suffered headaches every day. Maybe I've used Nasonex for too many years for this to start happening. Since stopping the Nasonex my headaches have ceased. What a relief."

Anonymous December 3, 2011

For Hay Fever "My permanently blocked and stuffed up nose cleared within about 3 days of starting this medication, it was fantastic until about two days later when I began to suffer some serious side effects; hives, conjunctivitis in one eye and flu-like aches and pains. I felt so awful I quit taking the medication that day. Now I'm too scared to try it again! If it hadn't have been for the side effects I would've given 10/10."

Anonymous April 30, 2011

For Nasal Polyps "About two years ago, I stayed home sick with what I thought was the flu. After about a week of misery and no relief I went to the doctor. He told me that all the awful, flu-like symptoms were actually my hay fever acting up and because I had waited too long to come in I now had nasal polyps. Many members of my extended family has had them and treated them with Nasonex or even surgery (my aunt can't taste or smell now). Since then, I've used Nasonex nearly every night. There's a very obvious difference between nights I take it and nights that I forget - I tend to wake up with throat congestion and a runny nose. Only once have I actually had a full-on nosebleed."

Anonymous January 3, 2011

For Hay Fever "Couldn't live life without it."

Anonymous October 20, 2010

"I use Nasonex because my allergies trigger migraines. I spray the Nasonex when I feel a migraine coming on because of the sinus pressure and it works within 10 minutes. A real life saver!"

Anonymous May 11, 2009

For Hay Fever "I went to see my doctor about inflammation to my throat and a slight bit of congestion in the mornings. He prescribed Nasonex. What a relief. Although my symptoms are probably slight compared to most others, this product was easy to use and effective without the harsh chemical feel or taste associated with other nasal medications. Instead of two sprays per nostril, I have elected to use just one spray in each nostril and found my symptoms relieved. If your opinion of nasal sprays are anything like mine used to be, give Nasonex a try for your seasonal allergies."

SoiCowboy April 9, 2009

For Hay Fever "My hay fever has been bad this season. Nasonex has been awesome."

Anonymous March 28, 2009

For Hay Fever "After having quite a lot of tests on allergies done, and still unable to find out what the problem of my running nose was, using Nasonex helped to relieve the most unpleasant affects of my condition. I have not experienced any side-effects. What I enjoy the most is that this spray doesn't destroy or acidize my nose."

Anonymous August 9, 2008

For Hay Fever "I have needed medication for allergies for almost 15 years and have had difficulty getting more than moderate relief. Nasonex has made my quality of life much more comfortable and kept my symptoms more controllable, which in turn keeps other related expenses down. Because of my financial limitations it is my one necessity, although I wish the cost was lower. Makes my over the counter remedies more effective. I have experienced no side effects from this drug, only desirable effects."

Anonymous July 26, 2008