ALOE VESTA PROTECTIVE
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 430mg in 1g
Labeler: ConvaTec, Inc.
NDC Code: 43553-3249
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Temporarily protects minor
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
For external use only.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns.
do not get into eyes.
condition lasts more than 7 days.
If swallowed, get medical help or consult a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply as needed.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Store at 15oC - 30oC (59oF - 86oF).
Water, Mineral Oil, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ozokerite, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Steareth-20, Magnesium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Juice.
- Skin Protectant
- CHG Compatible
- Fragrance & Dye Free
- Clear In Use
- For All Ages
with a Natural Botanical
NET WT. 2 oz.(56g)
Skillman, NJ 08558
©2013 ConvaTec Inc.
®/TM indicates a trademark of ConvaTec Inc.
Made in USA
|ALOE VESTA PROTECTIVE
|Labeler - ConvaTec, Inc. (947989757)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.