R 2579 R 2579 (Diltiazem CD 300 mg)
Pill imprint R 2579 R 2579 has been identified as Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release (CD) 300 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; atrial flutter; raynaud's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 300 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for R 2579 R 2579 (Diltiazem CD 300 mg)
- 300 mg
- Green / Gray
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:2)
sodium lauryl sulfate
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Green No. 3
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|62584-0977||Amerisource Health Services|
|63739-0286||McKesson Packaging Services|
|54868-4992||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More (4) »