M. Amphet Salts 30 mg (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended release 30 mg)
Pill imprint M. Amphet Salts 30 mg has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended release 30 mg.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
M. Amphet Salts
- 30 mg
- Orange / Clear
- Prescription only
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|00555-0789||Barr Laboratories Inc|
|54092-0391||Shire US, Inc.|
|54868-6034||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
|35356-0150||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|54868-5142||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Amphetamine Sulfate (AHFS Monograph)
- Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Amphetamine Sulfate ER Capsules (FDA)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.