GGD6 (Azithromycin monohydrate 250 mg)
Pill imprint GGD6 has been identified as Azithromycin monohydrate 250 mg.
Azithromycin is used in the treatment of bronchitis; bacterial infection; sinusitis; chlamydia infection; std prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug class macrolides. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Azithromycin 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for GGD6 (Azithromycin monohydrate 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- 15.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|58016-4814||Southwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about azithromycin
- Azithromycin single-dose packet
- Azithromycin suspension
- Azithromycin tablets
- Azithromycin (Advanced Reading)
- Azithromycin Intravenous (Advanced Reading)