APO 120 (Diltzac diltazem hydrochloride ER 120 mg)
Pill imprint APO 120 has been identified as Diltzac diltazem hydrochloride ER 120 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; atrial flutter; supraventricular tachycardia; angina pectoris prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem diltazem hydrochloride ER 120 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for APO 120 (Diltzac diltazem hydrochloride ER 120 mg)
- diltazem hydrochloride ER 120 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carboxymethylcellulose sodium
ethyl acrylate - methyl methacrylate copolymer
methylcellulose (15 mPa.s)
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Red No. 3
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More (4) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...