Andrx 710 (Potassium chloride extended-release 10 mEq (750 mg))
Pill imprint Andrx 710 has been identified as Potassium chloride extended-release 10 mEq (750 mg).
Potassium chloride is used in the treatment of hypokalemia; prevention of hypokalemia and belongs to the drug class minerals and electrolytes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Potassium chloride 10 mEq (750 mg) is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for Andrx 710 (Potassium chloride extended-release 10 mEq (750 mg))
- 10 mEq (750 mg)
- 15.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Minerals and electrolytes
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- acetyltributyl citrate
ethylcellulose (10 mPa.s)
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|63739-0305||McKesson Packaging Services|
|54569-4903||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|66336-0112||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
|21695-0711||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
|55289-0359||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about potassium chloride
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium chloride controlled-release tablets
- Potassium chloride extended-release capsules
- Potassium chloride extended-release tablets
- Potassium chloride liquid
- More (2) »