User Reviews for Klor-Con

Learn more about Klor-Con.

Hypokalemia 2 reviews 57 medications

Prevention of Hypokalemia 3 reviews 56 medications

5.3
Summary of Klor-Con reviews 5 reviews 7.2

Reviews for Klor-Con

For Prevention of Hypokalemia "Works great, I feel so much better, and no side effects at all!"

T M March 9, 2014

For Prevention of Hypokalemia "Increased urination and loss of bladder control."

Sparkle plentyhooray henry December 20, 2013

For Prevention of Hypokalemia "Got severe gastrointestinal pain/cramps and diarrhea after 2 doses. "

Anonymous January 21, 2012

"Helps with leg cramps and blood pressure."

pacheco November 19, 2009

For Hypokalemia "Works fast and well. It will put you back to normal within in 1-2 hours!"

Anonymous October 18, 2009

For Hypokalemia "I use this to prevent muscle cramps so severe that I have thought I would tear muscles lose. I take 2 tablets each day along with 3 x 600mg calcium citrate with Vitamin D caplets. Sometimes I have to take an additional Klor-con 20 if I am passing a lot of urine. I take Lasix 40 mg a day, I was taking 80 mg and I would get cramps within 6 hours of taking it. I had been using Quinine previously, but it was taken off the market."

Sonflower August 6, 2009