User Reviews for Klor-Con

Learn more about Klor-Con.

Hypokalemia 2 reviews 54 medications

Prevention of Hypokalemia 3 reviews 53 medications

5.3
Summary of Klor-Con reviews 5 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Klor-Con

Review by T M:

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: Works great, I feel so much better, and no side effects at all!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 9, 2014 1:26 PM

Review by Sparkle plentyhooray henry:

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: Increased urination and loss of bladder control.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 20, 2013 10:16 AM

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: Got severe gastrointestinal pain/cramps and diarrhea after 2 doses.

January 21, 2012 5:25 AM

Review by pacheco:

Helps with leg cramps and blood pressure.

November 19, 2009 1:50 PM

For Hypokalemia: Works fast and well. It will put you back to normal within in 1-2 hours!

October 18, 2009 5:06 PM

Review by Sonflower:

For Hypokalemia: I use this to prevent muscle cramps so severe that I have thought I would tear muscles lose. I take 2 tablets each day along with 3 x 600mg calcium citrate with Vitamin D caplets. Sometimes I have to take an additional Klor-con 20 if I am passing a lot of urine. I take Lasix 40 mg a day, I was taking 80 mg and I would get cramps within 6 hours of taking it. I had been using Quinine previously, but it was taken off the market.

August 6, 2009 3:25 PM