User Reviews for Potassium chloride

Also known as: Cena K, Ed K+10, Epiklor, Gen-K, Glu-K, K + Potassium, K-10, K-8, K-Dur, K-Dur 10, K-Dur 20, K-Lor, K-Norm, K-Sol, K-Tab, K-Vescent (Potassium Chloride), Kal Potassium 99, Kaochlor, Kaochlor S-F, Kaon-CI, Kaon-CL 10, Kaon-CL 20%, Kato, Kay Ciel, KCl, Klor-Con, Klor-Con 10, Klor-Con 8, Klor-Con M10, Klor-Con M15, Klor-Con M20, Klor-Con/25, Klotrix, Micro-K, Micro-K 10, PC-10, Rum-K, Slow-K, Ten-K

Learn more about Potassium chloride.

Hypokalemia 3 reviews 54 medications

9.8
Prevention of Hypokalemia 6 reviews 53 medications

6.5
Summary of Potassium chloride reviews 9 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Potassium chloride

Review by T M: User Rating:

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: Works great, I feel so much better, and no side effects at all!

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 9, 2014 1:26 PM
Review by Sparkle plentyhooray henry: User Rating:

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: Increased urination and loss of bladder control.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 20, 2013 10:16 AM
Review by James Resciniti (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

potassium chloride for Prevention of Hypokalemia: I have congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy. This medicine works properly. Helps with potassium regulation during Furosemide therapy. HOWEVER, it is too hard to take. Makes me gag. It's like swallowing chalk.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 13, 2013 7:33 PM
Review by magnoliawjb (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Klor-Con 10 (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: Didn't notice a change when I first began, but if I missed a dose, then I noticed it. Found it to be quite effective and easy to take & become accustomed to.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 7, 2013 1:20 AM
Review by banana man (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

potassium chloride for Hypokalemia: I hated fruit until I suffered from hypokalemia! Now, well I am the banana man! I didn't know what to do with my inadequate potassium in my blood. With the infusion I am much better and an apple a day away from further medical treatment.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 25, 2013 2:14 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: Got severe gastrointestinal pain/cramps and diarrhea after 2 doses.

January 21, 2012 5:25 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

potassium chloride for Prevention of Hypokalemia: I have to take this often with the diuretics I'm taking. So far no major side effects.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 22, 2010 10:58 AM
Review by pacheco: User Rating:

Klor-Con (potassium chloride): Helps with leg cramps and blood pressure.

November 19, 2009 1:50 PM

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Hypokalemia: Works fast and well. It will put you back to normal within in 1-2 hours!

October 18, 2009 5:06 PM
Review by Sonflower: User Rating:

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Hypokalemia: I use this to prevent muscle cramps so severe that I have thought I would tear muscles lose. I take 2 tablets each day along with 3 x 600mg calcium citrate with Vitamin D caplets. Sometimes I have to take an additional Klor-con 20 if I am passing a lot of urine. I take Lasix 40 mg a day, I was taking 80 mg and I would get cramps within 6 hours of taking it. I had been using Quinine previously, but it was taken off the market.

August 6, 2009 3:25 PM