User Reviews for Potassium chloride

Also known as: Cena K, Ed K+10, Epiklor, Gen-K, Glu-K, K + Potassium, K-10, K-8, K-Dur, K-Dur 10, K-Dur 20, K-Lor, K-Norm, K-Sol, K-Tab, ...show all 39 brand names

Learn more about Potassium chloride.

Hypokalemia 3 reviews 54 medications

9.8
Prevention of Hypokalemia 6 reviews 53 medications

6.5
Summary of Potassium chloride reviews 9 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Potassium chloride

Review by T M:

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: Works great, I feel so much better, and no side effects at all!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 9, 2014 1:26 PM

Review by Sparkle plentyhooray henry:

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: Increased urination and loss of bladder control.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 20, 2013 10:16 AM

Review by James Resciniti (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: I have congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy. This medicine works properly. Helps with potassium regulation during Furosemide therapy. HOWEVER, it is too hard to take. Makes me gag. It's like swallowing chalk.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 13, 2013 7:33 PM

Review by magnoliawjb (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Klor-Con 10 (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: Didn't notice a change when I first began, but if I missed a dose, then I noticed it. Found it to be quite effective and easy to take & become accustomed to.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 7, 2013 1:20 AM

Review by banana man (taken for less than 1 month):

For Hypokalemia: I hated fruit until I suffered from hypokalemia! Now, well I am the banana man! I didn't know what to do with my inadequate potassium in my blood. With the infusion I am much better and an apple a day away from further medical treatment.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 25, 2013 2:14 AM

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: Got severe gastrointestinal pain/cramps and diarrhea after 2 doses.

January 21, 2012 5:25 AM

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: I have to take this often with the diuretics I'm taking. So far no major side effects.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 22, 2010 10:58 AM

Review by pacheco:

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for : Helps with leg cramps and blood pressure.

November 19, 2009 1:50 PM

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Hypokalemia: Works fast and well. It will put you back to normal within in 1-2 hours!

October 18, 2009 5:06 PM

Review by Sonflower:

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Hypokalemia: I use this to prevent muscle cramps so severe that I have thought I would tear muscles lose. I take 2 tablets each day along with 3 x 600mg calcium citrate with Vitamin D caplets. Sometimes I have to take an additional Klor-con 20 if I am passing a lot of urine. I take Lasix 40 mg a day, I was taking 80 mg and I would get cramps within 6 hours of taking it. I had been using Quinine previously, but it was taken off the market.

August 6, 2009 3:25 PM