User Reviews for Potassium chloride

Also known as: Cena K, Ed K+10, Epiklor, Gen-K, Glu-K, K + Potassium, K-10, K-8, K-Dur, K-Dur 10, K-Dur 20, K-Lor, K-Norm, K-Sol, K-Tab, ...show all 41 brand names

Learn more about Potassium chloride.

Hypokalemia 3 reviews 57 medications

9.8
Prevention of Hypokalemia 6 reviews 56 medications

6.5
Summary of Potassium chloride reviews 9 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Potassium chloride

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: "Works great, I feel so much better, and no side effects at all!"

T M March 9, 2014

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: "Increased urination and loss of bladder control."

Sparkle plentyhooray henry December 20, 2013

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: "I have congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy. This medicine works properly. Helps with potassium regulation during Furosemide therapy. HOWEVER, it is too hard to take. Makes me gag. It's like swallowing chalk. "

James Resciniti (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 13, 2013

Klor-Con 10 (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: "Didn't notice a change when I first began, but if I missed a dose, then I noticed it. Found it to be quite effective and easy to take & become accustomed to."

magnoliawjb (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 7, 2013

For Hypokalemia: "I hated fruit until I suffered from hypokalemia! Now, well I am the banana man! I didn't know what to do with my inadequate potassium in my blood. With the infusion I am much better and an apple a day away from further medical treatment."

banana man (taken for less than 1 month) January 25, 2013

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: "Got severe gastrointestinal pain/cramps and diarrhea after 2 doses. "

Anonymous January 21, 2012

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: "I have to take this often with the diuretics I'm taking. So far no major side effects."

Anonymous March 22, 2010

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for : "Helps with leg cramps and blood pressure."

pacheco November 19, 2009

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Hypokalemia: "Works fast and well. It will put you back to normal within in 1-2 hours!"

Anonymous October 18, 2009

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Hypokalemia: "I use this to prevent muscle cramps so severe that I have thought I would tear muscles lose. I take 2 tablets each day along with 3 x 600mg calcium citrate with Vitamin D caplets. Sometimes I have to take an additional Klor-con 20 if I am passing a lot of urine. I take Lasix 40 mg a day, I was taking 80 mg and I would get cramps within 6 hours of taking it. I had been using Quinine previously, but it was taken off the market."

Sonflower August 6, 2009