ADDERALL XR 15 mg (Adderall XR 15 mg)
Generic Name: amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
Pill imprint ADDERALL XR 15 mg has been identified as Adderall XR 15 mg.
Adderall XR is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Adderall XR 15 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for ADDERALL XR 15 mg (Adderall XR 15 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 15 mg
- Blue & White
- 25.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Shire US Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
FD&C Blue No. 2
More about Adderall XR (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Amphetamine Sulfate (AHFS Monograph)
- Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Amphetamine Sulfate ER Capsules (FDA)