93 7385 93 7385 (Venlafaxine Extended-Release 75 mg)
Pill imprint 93 7385 93 7385 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended-release 75 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of depression; anxiety and stress; anxiety; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 75 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 93 7385 93 7385 (Venlafaxine Extended-Release 75 mg)
- 75 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferrosoferric oxide
ethylcellulose (7 mPa.s)
polyethylene glycol 400
FD&C Yellow No. 6
D&C Yellow No. 10
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0920||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)