1014 250 mg (Levetiracetam 250 mg)
Pill imprint 1014 250 mg has been identified as Levetiracetam 250 mg.
Levetiracetam is used in the treatment of seizures; epilepsy; bipolar disorder; new daily persistent headache; hyperekplexia (and more), and belongs to the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Levetiracetam 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 1014 250 mg (Levetiracetam 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pyrrolidine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
FD&C Blue No. 2
polyethylene glycol 400
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
pregelatinized corn starch
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0320||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about levetiracetam
- Levetiracetam extended-release tablets
- Levetiracetam solution
- Levetiracetam tablets
- Levetiracetam (Advanced Reading)
- Levetiracetam Intravenous (Advanced Reading)