Definition of Neuralgia:
Neuralgia is a sharp, shocking pain that follows the path of a nerve and is due to irritation or damage to the nerve.
Drugs associated with Neuralgia
The following drugs and medications are in some way related to, or used in the treatment of Neuralgia. This service should be used as a supplement to, and NOT a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare practitioners.
Topics under Neuralgia
- Meralgia Paresthetica (0 drugs)
- Neuropathic Pain (1 drug)
- Occipital Neuralgia (4 drugs)
- Postherpetic Neuralgia (35 drugs)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (9 drugs)
Learn more about Neuralgia
Synonym(s): Nerve Pain