Generic name: metronidazole
Dosage form: topical cream
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use MetroCream safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for MetroCream.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Apply and rub in a thin layer of METROCREAM® (metronidazole topical cream) Topical Cream twice daily, morning and evening, to entire affected areas after washing.
Areas to be treated should be washed with a mild cleanser before application. Patients may use cosmetics after application of METROCREAM® Topical Cream.
- MetroCream Side Effects
- MetroCream Drug Interactions
- MetroGel (metronidazole) gel dosage information
- MetroGel Vaginal (metronidazole) vaginal gel dosage information
- Metronidazole Topical dosage information
- Noritate (metronidazole) cream dosage information
- Vandazole (metronidazole) vaginal gel dosage information
- Vitazol (metronidazole) topical cream dosage information