Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Benzoyl peroxide

Also known as: Acetoxyl, Acne Treatment, Acne-10, Acne-Clear, Acnomel BP 5, Alquam-X Acne Therapy Gel, Ben-Aqua, Benoxyl 10, Benoxyl 5, Benprox, Benzac, Benzac AC, Benzac AC Wash, Benzac W, Benzagel, ...show all 104 brand names

Learn more about Benzoyl peroxide.

Acne 14 reviews 507 medications

8.7
Perioral Dermatitis 0 reviews 129 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Benzoyl peroxide reviews 14 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Benzoyl peroxide

Desquam-X Wash (benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: My doctor prescribed this wash to me after a medication I was taking made me break out. I have been using this for about a week and my face is already clear! I love it. I use it at least once a day, and sometimes twice a day. The only negative is that it does make your face feel very dry, but immediately after I use it I apply an oil-free face lotion liberally. I am very pleased with this product!

December 30, 2011 9:25 AM

BenzEFoam (benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: I have been using this product for 15 days along with a oral pill and have not seen any changes in my back acne. Going to use the bottle until it runs out. Have moderate back acne.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 28, 2011 12:01 PM

BenzEFoam (benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: Really great product, has cleared vast majority of back and chest acne. Issues, which I expected with benzoyl peroxide, bleaching of clothes and every few weeks or so my chest will be irritated. I just stop applying to the area for a couple days. Highly recommend.

July 8, 2010 7:42 AM

Review by kdaviis:

PanOxyl (benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: I use the PanOxyl foam, and its worked wonders. I have tried many other products on TV, or from the dermatologist. The past 2 1/2 years I used a topical product from the dermatologist, but my acne was just becoming "immune" to it. The 10% benzyol peroxide in Panoxyl really helped to clear up my stubborn acne. My chest, neck, and back were the worse places, and I saw results after the first night. Within 2 days, those areas were completely cleared up. Panoxyl does dry out my face some, but it can be easily fixed with some lotion. When I apply it at night, it's not sticky and it doesn't leave behind any oil. I had problems with those big welt-like pimples, but I have not had a single one since I started using this product!

July 1, 2010 11:02 PM

BenzEFoam (benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: My daughter has been using this for the past 10 days for her chest/back acne and it is fantastic. It's easy to apply and about 90% of her acne is gone. The only thing concern I have is that her chest area is very red and the skin seems dried out. I would highly recommend this medicine.

May 14, 2010 10:32 AM

Review by JoBangles:

Oscion Cleanser (benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: I developled stubborn acne in my 40's and this is the ONLY thing that doesn't irritate my skin and actually works.

March 25, 2010 4:58 PM

BenzEFoam (benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: wonderful product! doesn't dry my skin out and works fast. my skin looks great.

February 24, 2010 10:06 PM

PanOxyl (benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: My pre-teen daughter started using Pan Oxyl when her face started breaking out. It stopped the breakouts, and I think, prevents others. I've started using it too, and it doesn't make my skin feel dry after use, like Neutrogena. We recommend it to everyone!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 28, 2009 7:55 PM

Panoxyl 5 (benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: This bar really works. I've used Proactiv and tried every other product on the market. I also used the 5% acne wash at Kaiser and it didn't work. Whatever is in the Panoxyl, the combination is perfect for my 28 year old skin that's still breaking out. I use it on my face, chest and back. It's a lifesaver.

June 4, 2009 2:40 PM

For : I've used a product called Clear Zone with benzol peroxide as the main ingredient (3 step process wash, toner and lotion) for over a year. It has been wonderful for me. I am 35 years old and am sick of having break outs. This has worked well for me.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 16, 2009 2:55 PM

For Acne: I've had acne for ten years and have tried every product. Zoderm's Redi pads are the only product that have cleared my skin!!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 25, 2008 8:42 AM

Review by Mike kilroe:

Oxy-10 (benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: People will not believe me, but in desperation one day, I applied Oxy10 to a cist on my dogs head and within a week the cist had dissapeared! After that I applied it to moles on my wifes ear and chest and the moles slowly dried up and fell off, leaving healthy skin! The best result was after I contacted a skin irritation after snorkeling in the sea. For weeks, by back itched worse and worse. The only way I could get relief was to "burn" the itch with hot air from a hair drier. I tried all the ointments that a skin specialist prescribed with no result. The itchy area started to spread across my back and under my armpits. In desperation, I grabbed a tube of Oxy10 and asked my wife to rub it in well. Guess what? With 1 week,I was cured!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 17, 2008 1:37 AM

For Acne: This cream is fantastic. It clears skin completely, is easy to use and finally you can have clear skin without antibiotics etc. Simple, easy, cheap solution.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 3, 2008 6:27 PM

Review by Niagra:

PanOxyl Maximum Strength Foaming Acne Wash (benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: One of the best, makes your face feel soooo smooth!!!

April 4, 2008 3:33 AM

Review by Princess Sandrina:

Panoxyl Aqua Gel (benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: I LOVE this product! At 1st sign of a belemish or whitehead that is really painful (you know what I'n talking about). Here's what I did, I put ice on the pimple, to help with pain and swelling and I a put a a thin to moderate layer of PanOxyl Aqua Gel. Most of the time the pimple went away on its on, or it even "popped" on it's own. I totally love this stuff. Anything from PanOxyl family.

April 4, 2008 3:27 AM