User Reviews for MetroGel

Learn more about MetroGel.

Rosacea 12 reviews 99 medications

5.9
Perioral Dermatitis 0 reviews 130 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of MetroGel reviews 12 reviews 5.9

Reviews for MetroGel

For Rosacea "Have been diagnosed with Rosacea that I have had apparently for years, was not willing to seek medical advice and treatment due to money concerns. Two and 1/2 years since my last consulting with Dr. And all I can say is I am amazed at the results topically applied Metronidazole gel has given me. I am grateful for being able to shave my face without feeling like it was a blood sacrifice. Only one regret, why didn't I do it sooner. :) happier now"

Sootman June 22, 2015

For Rosacea "I have found that Metrogel works wonders for me. It made a difference the first time I applied it! (Applied at night, woke up in the morning with noticeably clearer skin.) It is recommended to use it twice a day but I just apply it once, at night (because it causes a filmy layer over the skin and I wouldn't want to go out in public like that!) and that seems to be enough for me."

Mimi155 February 15, 2015

For Rosacea "I had flushing rosacea for years before it was diagnosed. Then I spent years trying one medication after another to control it but due to side effects could not take them. About 2 years ago I was prescribed MetroGel. It has changed my life. The persistent flushing and burning are almost completely gone. I still wear sunscreen and a hat when outside but now I can read at night and watch TV with the lights on."

Marily August 20, 2014

For Rosacea "Well there isn't a cure, but this sure helps."

Big daddy993 May 31, 2014

For Rosacea "Very good results. My skin has not looked this good in a very long time."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2012

For Rosacea "Many people don't seem to like Metrogel, but for me its really made a difference in my Rosacea. One thing rosacea sufferers have to realize is that this treatment takes time. I would have to say that it took a good 2.5 months to start seeing noticeable improvement with continued improvement the longer I use it. On a side note I would like to add that my ears would flush when triggered by heat or stress and so I started to use Metrogel on them and it has helped reduce the flushing. Overall pretty happy with results only negative aspect is the amount of time it takes for it to work."

ExpoAuthority February 29, 2012

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Rosacea "Great working only if you use non-stop...and start to work only after 2-4 weeks therapy"

toliksf September 30, 2011

For Rosacea "This medicine worked for about two weeks and then stopped."

Anonymous January 11, 2011

For Rosacea "I used this in conjunction with Clenia. It worked great for about a year and now doesn't seem to do anything."

Anonymous January 5, 2011

For Rosacea "After 3 weeks of using it, my face is redder, bumpier, itchy and sore."

JBmom March 8, 2010

For Rosacea "At first, this medication seemed great. After a month or so I started breaking out more than ever. I went back to using Metrocream and haven't had a serious breakout in years."

Anonymous January 27, 2010

For Rosacea "I have found that MetroGel clears up the pustule like eruptions within 72 hours."

Anonymous January 1, 2009