Ditropan XL Dosage
Generic name: oxybutynin chloride
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Ditropan XL safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Ditropan XL.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
DITROPAN XL® (oxybutynin chloride) must be swallowed whole with the aid of liquids, and must not be chewed, divided, or crushed.
DITROPAN XL® may be administered with or without food.
The recommended starting dose of DITROPAN XL® is 5 or 10 mg once daily at approximately the same time each day. Dosage may be adjusted in 5-mg increments to achieve a balance of efficacy and tolerability (up to a maximum of 30 mg/day). In general, dosage adjustment may proceed at approximately weekly intervals.
- Ditropan XL Side Effects
- Ditropan XL Drug Interactions
- Anturol (oxybutynin) consumer information
- Ditropan (oxybutynin chloride) tablet dosage information
- Ditropan (oxybutynin) consumer information
- Gelnique (oxybutynin chloride) gel dosage information
- Gelnique (oxybutynin) consumer information
- Oxybutynin dosage information
- Oxybutynin consumer information
- Oxytrol (oxybutynin) patch dosage information
- Oxytrol (oxybutynin) consumer information