User Reviews for Tropicamide

Also known as: Mydral, Mydriacyl, Ocu-Tropic, Opticyl, Tropicacyl

Learn more about Tropicamide.

Pupillary Dilation 1 reviews 29 medications

Organophosphate Poisoning 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Refraction, Assessment 0 reviews 17 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Tropicamide

Review by smartchick:

For Pupillary Dilation: As soon as this medicine was put into my eyes I felt an intense burning sensation in my eyes. Approximately 5 minutes after the drops had been put in I began feeling jittery, uneasy, and my head felt very strange. I couldn't see up close at all for over 4 hours, but that's a given whenever having your eyes dilated. I don't know if this was a psychosomatic effect or not, but I felt very out of it and my hearing was affected as well. I remember when the doctor was speaking to me after the exam had been completed my hearing was going in and out, kind of like I was in a long tunnel. Overall, this experience scared me, and I'm not sure if I would want to have this done again. Although, I am glad that by doing this I now know my eyes are healthy.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate