User Reviews for Detrol

Urinary Incontinence 2 reviews 49 medications

5.5
Summary of Detrol reviews 14 reviews 6.6

Reviews for Detrol

For Overactive Bladder "It worked beautifully, except severe memory problems developed. Have reduced by half to 20mg. Memory is back but I'm getting up at least 4 times per night. Before asking to change meds will try ending beverages after 7-8 pm."

Miatagirl (taken for 10 years or more) August 16, 2014

For Overactive Bladder "Worth every penny!"

Goldfish82 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 5, 2013

For Overactive Bladder "I had Detrol and saw its effect in two days..but it gave me such intense headache that I couldn't tolerate it."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 16, 2013

For Urinary Incontinence "I just received the medication today. So far so good. My pad is dry. I don't have severe dry mouth."

The Cat Lady (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2013

For Overactive Bladder "My insurance recently raised my cost for Detrol so I switched to Oxybutynin. I am going back to Detrol as soon as possible, as it worked much better for me with no side effects. The Oxybutynin caused moderate to severe stomach pain and and I was spending much of my morning in the bathroom. I will gladly pay the $69.00 as trade-off in cost was not worth the side effects of the less expensive medicine."

DiMurf (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 25, 2013

For Overactive Bladder "I think I would give up food before I would give up my Detrol. It has saved my social life. I was willing to pay $70 per month before I got better insurance."

Anonymous April 8, 2013

For Overactive Bladder "I have used Detrol for two months and it fixed the problem but it gave me headaches everyday. I am switching to Vesicare to see if it works for me."

justcallmemr December 2, 2010

For Urinary Incontinence "Did nothing to lessen or correct the condition. Also, very expensive!"

Anonymous March 13, 2010

For Overactive Bladder "I used to have some leakage, and sudden urges to urinate. Detrol has fixed all of that... but I have noted a strange side effect, I think it delays my period sometimes. I will go a week thinking I'm going to start my period and I wait. One night I forget Detrol, and I have my period. Other than that, Detrol is a wonderful pill!"

Anonymous December 19, 2009

For Overactive Bladder "Before using Detrol I was up 2-4 times a night to urinate, plus there was severe urgency. After taking Detrol for a little over a week, all of these conditions stopped. I do have some dry mouth, but it is more than acceptable considering not taking Detrol."

Anonymous October 26, 2009

For Overactive Bladder "I love this medicine. It is so nice to not have that feeling of having to "go" all the time...especially when you are traveling. The one down side is sometimes I can't even tell when I have to go and have to push on my lower stomach to see if I do."

Anonymous October 10, 2009

For Overactive Bladder "I tried Detrol for overactive bladder, and it helped that problem. However, my headache increased so my doctor changed me to Vesicare which seems to be a little better."

Anonymous July 21, 2009

For Overactive Bladder "For several years my BPH had me urinating several times a night, like every hour; not good for mental or physical health. After much complaining to my urologist, I finally got a resident that put me on Uroxatral and Detrol. I now get 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep, twilight morning enjoyment of the morning chorus, and a much improved outlook. Spring helps, too."

Anonymous April 21, 2009

For Overactive Bladder "Detrol medicine is the best thing ever made,having freguent urination and leakage. It has helped me tremendously."

Anonymous July 8, 2008