User Reviews for Xeljanz

Learn more about Xeljanz.

Rheumatoid Arthritis 3 reviews 365 medications

9.7
Summary of Xeljanz reviews 3 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Xeljanz

Review by kennylobe (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Xeljanz (tofacitinib) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: I have been in a clinical trial with this medicine for 2 years, it started working on the day after I started taking it, was in a wheelchair prior to taking this. I have had no bad side effects and highly recommend it.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 11, 2014 1:34 PM
Review by sanfshee (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Xeljanz (tofacitinib) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: I experienced an improvement in pain, swelling and stiffness within the first two weeks. I was able to titrate off of prednisone and hydrocodone. However, I am experiencing stomach upset and rapid hair loss, which is very disconcerting.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 20, 2013 8:56 AM
Review by tula (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Xeljanz (tofacitinib) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Started to work the second day on it. I don't wake up with stiff hands and my joints hurt way less. I'm almost off the prednisone. I love it! Has worked better than anything else I've tried. Copay is covered through their assistance.

August 9, 2013 10:15 PM

Got questions about Rheumatoid Arthritis? Get answers from our expert Dr. Carteron. Click Here