User Reviews for Xeljanz

Learn more about Xeljanz.

Rheumatoid Arthritis 4 reviews 362 medications

9.5
Summary of Xeljanz reviews 4 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Xeljanz

Review by Blondie9008:

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: Worked amazingly the first month but then swelling and stiffness came back. I've also had hair loss.

May 29, 2014 11:41 AM

Review by kennylobe (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: I have been in a clinical trial with this medicine for 2 years, it started working on the day after I started taking it, was in a wheelchair prior to taking this. I have had no bad side effects and highly recommend it.

February 11, 2014 1:34 PM

Review by sanfshee (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: I experienced an improvement in pain, swelling and stiffness within the first two weeks. I was able to titrate off of prednisone and hydrocodone. However, I am experiencing stomach upset and rapid hair loss, which is very disconcerting.

December 20, 2013 8:56 AM

Review by tula (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: Started to work the second day on it. I don't wake up with stiff hands and my joints hurt way less. I'm almost off the prednisone. I love it! Has worked better than anything else I've tried. Copay is covered through their assistance.

August 9, 2013 10:15 PM