User Reviews for Xeljanz

Learn more about Xeljanz.

Reviews for Xeljanz to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

"Medication starting making my joints feeling better, but after a month of taking it, I developed migraine headaches that would come one about an hour after taking medication. Had to stop due to the severity of the headaches."

Still Sore (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 4, 2015

"Worked amazingly the first month but then swelling and stiffness came back. I've also had hair loss."

Blondie9008 May 29, 2014

"I have been in a clinical trial with this medicine for 2 years, it started working on the day after I started taking it, was in a wheelchair prior to taking this. I have had no bad side effects and highly recommend it."

kennylobe (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 11, 2014

"I experienced an improvement in pain, swelling and stiffness within the first two weeks. I was able to titrate off of prednisone and hydrocodone. However, I am experiencing stomach upset and rapid hair loss, which is very disconcerting."

sanfshee (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 20, 2013

"Started to work the second day on it. I don't wake up with stiff hands and my joints hurt way less. I'm almost off the prednisone. I love it! Has worked better than anything else I've tried. Copay is covered through their assistance."

tula (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 9, 2013