User Reviews for Nature-Throid

Learn more about Nature-Throid.

Reviews for Nature-Throid to treat Thyroid Cancer

"Started on Levo/Synthroid after surgery a year ago. Had lots of leg pains and just didn't feel good. Then tried Armour - better but still didn't feel right and still had leg pains. Now I am on Nature's Thyroid - feel much better and no leg pains. I have increased to 2 grains started at 1 and 1/4. Feel more like my old self. I was starting to get really depressed thinking this was my life now always feeling subpar. I even regretted surgery and remnant ablation . I hope this continues but for anyone who has absolutely no thyroid I recommend you take something that more mirrors your body's natural thyroid. Your thyroid does so much more for your body than you realize. A synthetic T4 only product is not going to cut it in the long run for us."

KA7894766 October 29, 2015

"take 4.5 grains a day. So much better than levothyroxine."

ZoeRochelle April 11, 2015

"NatureThroid seriously changed my life! I did so terrible on Synthroid; I was gaining weight despite the fact that I was working out and eating well, loosing my hair, major brain fog and headaches with aura and joint pain. I feel awesome on NatureThroid and am loosing weight even."

Lisette M. February 2, 2015

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate