User Reviews for Revatio

Learn more about Revatio.

Revatio Review Summary

7.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 15 medications used in the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension.

Reviews for Revatio to treat Pulmonary Hypertension

"My father has been on Revatio for 20 months. His quality of life is greatly improved from the standpoint of adverse side effects he was experiencing while on another PAH medication. His breathing issues are still well controlled and there are no side effects. As for high insurance copays, Pfizer( manufacturer of Revatio) has a terrific Patient Assistance Program that is based on income. Apply online at Pfizer.com. The form is available there and must be completed by patient and prescribing physician. There is no reason not to ask for financial help when it is available for your medications. Most manufacturers have assistance programs so do a little bit of research and ask your doctor if he/she knows of any assistance."

Daughter of PAH patient (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 2, 2014

"I have been on this drug for over 3 Years now, and my condition has not changed. "

Rick5578 May 8, 2013

"I have been on Revatio for two years now. Started with two pills (40mg) three times a day and have worked up to the max of four pills (80mg) three times a day. At first I did get the nasal congestion but now everything is normal. I am also on Letaris and warfarin. "

KCCARL April 7, 2011

"I've taken this medicine for a little over a year and the results have been wonderful. No side effects. It's hard to put into words how much it has improved my quality of life. Unfortunately, the copay is now too high and I will have to stop taking it."

Anonymous February 22, 2011

"Unfortunately this drug was no miracle worker for me. My breathing actually worsened over the month I used it. Diarrhea was present, appetite and taste for food diminished. "

Anonymous October 12, 2009

"I've used this for about a year and a half with no interactions with other drugs. It's fairly safe. "

vudy605 February 10, 2009