User Reviews for Pyrithione zinc
Also known as: Beta Med, Denorex Daily Protection, Dermazinc, DermaZinc Shampoo, DHS Zinc, Head & Shoulders, Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp, Sebulon, Selsun Blue Conditioner, Theraplex Z, Zincon, ZNP Shampoo
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Pyrithione zinc.
|Dandruff||1 reviews||38 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
|Seborrheic Dermatitis||0 reviews||301 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
Reviews for Pyrithione zinc
|Review by AFRIENDSHA:|
pyrithione zinc for Dandruff: As I snapped closed the lid to the dandruff shampoo which contained Pyrithione Zinc, the shampoo that was under the cap had shut directly in my eye causing immediate burning. I tried rinsing and rinsing a,but it was so hard to get my eye open. Once I took out my contact lense, the burning intensified. I went to bed that evening and awoke 2 hours later with severe pain,eye was swollen and closed shut with puss. I went to the emergency room & was told I had a chemical burn.
|February 16, 2008 7:13 PM|
- Denorex shampoo MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Promiseb cream MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- antiseborrheic cream MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- pyrithione zinc conditioner MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- pyrithione zinc shampoo MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- 2 in 1 Dandruff Topical Advanced Consumer
- Skincure Topical Advanced Consumer
- Znp Topical Advanced Consumer
- pyrithione Topical Advanced Consumer