User Reviews for Hydrocortisone

Also known as: Acticort 100, Aeroseb-HC, Ala-Cort, Ala-Scalp, Ala-Scalp HP, Aloe Cort, Anucort-HC, Anumed-HC, Anuprep-HC, Anurx-HC, Anusert HC-1, Anusol HC-1, Anusol-HC, Anusol-HC Suppositories, Anutone-HC, ...show all 108 brand names

Learn more about Hydrocortisone.

Skin Rash 1 reviews 104 medications

Seborrheic Dermatitis 0 reviews 302 medications

Atopic Dermatitis 1 reviews 249 medications

Psoriasis 1 reviews 294 medications

Anal Itching 0 reviews 223 medications Not rated - Be the first
Aphthous Stomatitis, Recurrent 0 reviews 94 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gingivitis 1 reviews 107 medications Not rated - Be the first
Intertrigo 0 reviews 4 medications Not rated - Be the first
Proctitis 0 reviews 113 medications Not rated - Be the first
Ulcerative Colitis, Active 0 reviews 70 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Hydrocortisone reviews 24 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Hydrocortisone

For Dermatitis: "This medication burned my scalp after a few days of using 1x/d. It made my condition worse & I experienced many of the side effects. When you read through all of the side effects as well as how adversely it can affect your health, proceed with caution."

Ezpeezie August 3, 2015

Hydrocort cream (hydrocortisone) for Skin Rash: "Worked wonders for my poison ivy rash. Quick relief and healing when all others failed"

Drifter580 July 15, 2015

For Pruritus: "I wish I had not used this on my skin my skin is now damaged, thin and terribly wrinkled. I have taken care of my skin and now my arms look like I am 80."

Patticake12 May 22, 2015

Proctosol-HC (hydrocortisone) for Hemorrhoids: "After 2 hemorrhoid surgeries, this product was a life changer! I took the step to not let my hemorroids control my life anymore. The dr prescribed this as part of my after care. Its immediate and wonderful."

refusing to be controlled anymore (taken for less than 1 month) November 30, 2014

Proctosol-HC (hydrocortisone) for Hemorrhoids: "Immediatly soothes the pain."

Jimmy can't sit still October 17, 2014

Anucort-HC (hydrocortisone) for Hemorrhoids: "Needed to use the remaining suppositories, due to itching and minor bleeding from hard stool. Noticed blood sugar rising about 40 pts now that I stopped using it, condition somewhat better and sugars are lower."

sqrrlygrl (taken for less than 1 month) March 17, 2014

Cortizone-10 (hydrocortisone) for Pruritus: "I suffer from Pruritus, a side effect to oxycodone. Cortizone cream is very effective. Stops itching immediately, with no unpleasant odor and is instantly absorbed into the skin. Hope this helps."

nelady July 18, 2013

Cortizone-10 (hydrocortisone) for Eczema: "Works well for me."

yo1974 June 13, 2013

Locoid (hydrocortisone) for Gingivitis: "Not for gum gingivitis."

Anonymous April 14, 2012

For Pruritus: "We have a lot of mosquitoes in our area. They are very attracted to me and I develop quarter sized bumps shortly after being bitten. I have found that if I apply Hydrocortisone 1% cream to a mosquito bite as soon as possible the swelling and itching will be relieved within minutes. It is important to apply the cream prior to scratching the bite. I highly recommend using this cream; it makes my life here tolerable."

Anonymous September 27, 2011

Dermarest Eczema Medicated (hydrocortisone) for Atopic Dermatitis: "Good moisturizer. Smells bad though."

suebee50 August 19, 2011

For Eczema: "My daughter is 6 yrs old and after spending a whole day in a Jacuzzi in Cuba, we spotted dry bumpy rashes all the over her limbs, back and torso. Rashes changed positions and were very itchy. She was later diagnosed with Eczema. HydroVal worked right away, I applied it twice daily directly on the rashes. Her skin cleared after one week. There were no side effects at all."

Anonymous April 17, 2011

Locoid Lipocream (hydrocortisone) for Eczema: "I was impressed. After initial use I could really tell a difference, this is good."

Teebay April 6, 2011

Anucort-HC (hydrocortisone) for Psoriasis: "Keeps skin moist and keeps from cracking, but does nothing to reduce other symptoms."

Anonymous October 18, 2010

Proctosol-HC (hydrocortisone) for Hemorrhoids: "Almost immediate relief, long lasting."

Anonymous September 17, 2010

Westcort (hydrocortisone) for Eczema: "Of the many medicines used, Westcort has been by far the most effective for my eczema."

cattail August 30, 2010

Locoid Lipocream (hydrocortisone) for Dermatitis: "Works wonders. In combination with moisturizer(s), has cleared up skin problems."

Anonymous March 17, 2010

For Eczema: "This product has been a miracle drug for my 1 yr old. Horrible Eczema...have refused to use this medicine previously, prescribed by doctor, instead trying natural remedies. Finally, I gave up, after about 9 months of trying to fight it naturally...after three applications of hydrocortisone 2.5%, his skin is COMPLETELY normal looking...again, COMPLETELY normal looking. I still HATE to use this on him, but I'm hoping it will be short-term as I find out the underlying cause. This product did in 1.5 days, what I haven't been able to do with natural remedies for 9 months. I feel defeated, but at the same time grateful that my son can now sleep through the night."

Anonymous March 16, 2010

Proctosol-HC (hydrocortisone) for Hemorrhoids: "Much better than Preparation H or any other type of Hemorrhoid Cream"

Anonymous December 26, 2009

Cortizone-10 Plus (hydrocortisone) for Eczema: "69 years old, had problem for 9 years mostly in cold weather. Able to sleep after first application. Nearly gone after one week so far so good."

brenham texas December 7, 2009

Locoid Lipocream (hydrocortisone) for Eczema: "I have used this for a long time for my eczema and it has worked well."

Anonymous August 14, 2009

Locoid Lipocream (hydrocortisone) for Dermatitis: "I used Locoid Lipocream for the first time under my eyes and it worked wonders. I then used it on my bald head and it is immediately improving by 100%. I recommend it highly."

Anonymous July 11, 2009

Locoid Lipocream (hydrocortisone) for Dermatitis: "The best ever. Locoid worked within a few days. Did not irritate my child's skin. Will only use Locoid from now on."

Anonymous June 30, 2009

For Dermatitis: "My doctor prescribed this for me because I have diabetes and am also having chemotheraphy for stage 4 liver cancer. I keep getting sores on my body that won't heal on their own. He thought this might work and it has been a miracle worker on my skin. It's helping with the healing and the time it takes to heal. I think it's a great product and ever so thankful that my doctor was sensitive enough to give me this so that I won't be embarrassed by my sores."

QueenHaugh February 17, 2009