Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Zofran ODT

Learn more about Zofran ODT.

Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative 1 reviews 14 medications

Nausea/Vomiting 19 reviews 152 medications

8.3
Alcohol Dependence 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gastroenteritis 0 reviews 21 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced 0 reviews 47 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nausea/Vomiting, Radiation Induced 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Postanesthetic Shivering 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pruritus 0 reviews 289 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Zofran ODT reviews 20 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Zofran ODT

Review by Erynnj80:

For Nausea/Vomiting: Only thing that works! I have MSK and vertigo and BOTH cause nausea with flare ups and this is my life saver!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 19, 2014 1:49 AM

Review by Wildflowersma:

For Nausea/Vomiting: I suffer from chronic lower back pain due to scoliosis and arthritis (42 yrs old). I also suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I take Zofran almost daily to deal with the miseries of both lower back pain and digestive issues. I still have regular bouts of vomiting, however, Zofran will stop the pain and nausea that would continue for days and land me in the hospital with an IV delivering morphine into my system to stop the cycle of vomiting, nausea, and severe pain. I love my Zofran! It makes life "livable."

September 23, 2013 10:09 AM

Review by Cara22 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Nausea/Vomiting: I have been very sick and vomiting with my 2nd pregnancy. My doctor prescribed this to me and now I can keep food and liquids down. I can actually get out of bed and play with my 2yr old. It has saved me.

June 14, 2013 9:09 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Nausea/Vomiting: I've been taking ondansetron ODT 8mg tabs for about 2 days due to nausea caused by a kidney infection. When I take the tablet it doesn't help and makes me more nauseous than I was before. I just took it a half hour ago to be sure, and I immediately became more nauseous. So I'm pretty sure it just doesn't work for me, and I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem?

April 20, 2013 6:28 AM

Review by Nuggw:

For Nausea/Vomiting: Went into the ER for the stomach flu. I had been sick for 4 days without eating a thing. I was severely dehydrated and was fainting. They gave me I.V and a dissolve-able pill of Ondansetron (4mg). I was finally able to stop vomiting after 4 days. I still can't eat other than broth but thankfully the vomiting stopped.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 28, 2013 12:25 AM

Review by Mrs. Grayson:

For Nausea/Vomiting: I have severe nausea and vomiting due to an extreme case of endometriosis. I have to be hospitalized because of pain, weakness and dehydration because of severe vomiting. I can't even hold down a tiny sip of water for 2 mins. I have tried every medication possible and Zofran ODT is the only thing that gives me relief! It is a prescription I always have on hand at all times.

January 11, 2013 2:58 PM

Review by silvergirlsdca (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Nausea/Vomiting: I am pregnant and have been suffering from severe nausea and vomiting. I have been taking Zofran for about 25 weeks. The disolving tablet doesn't have an affect on me. I can't keep it down, even after half an hour I will throw up the medication. The rare times I can hold it down, it has no affect on me.

September 18, 2012 3:48 PM

Review by pookie bear:

For Nausea/Vomiting: After surgery long term nausea due to pain medicines

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 1, 2012 3:33 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Nausea/Vomiting: Whole family in hospital for stomach virus with severe nausea and vomiting every half hour. This medicine completely stops the nausea within minutes! It definitely gives you headaches and makes you sleepy, but this is a small price to pay to stop the nausea when you are in that situation.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 20, 2012 8:30 AM

For Nausea/Vomiting: I am/was taking this medicine to combat nausea from post chemo treatments and I found that it did give me a headache and I could not stand the taste it left in my mouth when the medicine disintegrated on my tongue.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 20, 2012 10:46 AM

For Nausea/Vomiting: I was pregnant and had severe morning sickness. I was throwing 7-10 a day on a good day. With the Zofran I was down to once or maybe twice a day. I was able to eat and drink liquids again. The chalky flavor does get to you after an extended period of time.

March 6, 2012 3:30 PM

Review by cat1962:

For Nausea/Vomiting: I was given this in the ER when I went in with nausea/vomiting problems. I've taken a couple of the 4mg tabs since I've been home and they work great. Problem is that I only was prescribed 5 tabs and I'm having trouble getting more. I suffer from anxiety and am feeling nauseous on a daily basis. I also think this is pre-menopausal nausea since I've suffered from gastric problems in the past. Hoping to get more. Don't want to have to take it but I sure want it available to me.

October 1, 2010 2:33 PM

For Nausea/Vomiting: Medicine serves it's purpose; but gives me SEVERE headaches. Like "hangover" headaches in the morning or shortly after I take them (1 hour or so).

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 12, 2010 2:50 AM

Review by Purplegirl33:

For Nausea/Vomiting: Great for my son, the only thing that really helps.

July 2, 2010 12:44 PM

For Nausea/Vomiting: I must say I don't have cancer, and I don't have a disease, I have a spas mastic colon which in turns gives me a severe case of Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation. I usually have a bowl movement every 6-11 days and when I do, I get extremely ill with uncontrollable vomiting due to the pain. I've tried several NON dissolving medications and I've found that Zofran ODT (8mg) is the best and I will stick with it as long as it continues to work for me. I hope someone finds this helpful. If you have any form of illness that causes severe vomiting I recommend Zofran ODT.

April 5, 2010 8:59 PM

For Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative: Best anti-nausea medication available. Very effective for those undergoing chemotherapy. Also good for conditions when you are nauseous and require a narcotic analgesic - nausea will still subside. If you are allergic to other nausea medications such as compazine and/or reglan, like I am (severe panic attacks), zofran is your safest best (only side effect I have occasionally noticed is slight headache). The only real downfall is the price of the orally disintegrating tablet, because there is no generic. The non-ODT tablet does have a generic, and is also very effective, but if you need relief FAST, ODT is the best way to go.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 4, 2009 2:25 PM

Review by EGSJEM:

For Nausea/Vomiting: The medicine saved my second pregnancy (with twins). It enabled me to eat normally most of the time although I did have a bit of nausea. There was no adverse effect on my twins - both are healthy 18 months later. Great drug.

January 8, 2009 10:03 AM

For Nausea/Vomiting: This works very well

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 11, 2008 6:08 PM

For Nausea/Vomiting: My mother was down to 78lbs.due to nausea.Phenergan had been the only drug her Dr.would prescribe. This continued for 3 months until someone told me about zofran. I asked if we could please try it, it was amazing.I'm positive,if we hadn't asked about this drug,she would be dead from starvation ,due to nausea.

April 7, 2008 3:04 AM

Review by carrielynn29:

For Nausea/Vomiting: My doctor prescribed this to me for pregnancy induced nausea and vomiting. All of my pregnancys were horrible with nausea and vomiting. Well this time Im about seven weeks pregnant and I have been taking the generic brand onadosterone orrally distinguishing tablets, they are small with a minty flavor. It melts quickly and I must say I have not vomited one time this pregnancy. I have had mild tiredness, headache, dizziness and much better than nausea and vomiting and being unable to eat.

February 2, 2008 9:58 AM