Z4 (Zofran ODT 4 MG)
Generic Name: ondansetron
Pill imprint Z4 has been identified as Zofran ODT 4 MG.
Zofran ODT is used in the treatment of nausea/vomiting; gastroenteritis; alcohol dependence; obsessive compulsive disorder; nausea/vomiting, chemotherapy induced (and more), and belongs to the drug class 5HT3 receptor antagonists. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Zofran ODT 4 MG is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for Z4 (Zofran ODT 4 MG)
- Generic Name:
- 4 MG
- 14.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- 5HT3 receptor antagonists
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- GSK Pharm
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|33358-0369||Core Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about Zofran ODT (ondansetron)
- Zofran ODT orally disintegrating tablets
- Zofran ODT
- Zofran ODT (Advanced Reading)
- Zofran ODT Oral, Oromucosal (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Zuplenz