Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals

Also known as: 50 + Companion, Abatron, ABC Plus Senior, ABC to Z, Active Fe, Adeks, Advanced AM/PM, Advanced Eye Health, AKEDamins, Alka-Seltzer Plus Immunity Complex, Antioxid Caplets, Antioxidant Formula, Antioxidant Ultra Formula, Apatate Forte, Apetigen-Plus, ...show all 355 brand names

Learn more about Multivitamin with minerals.

Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency

Review by Anemic:

Hemax (multivitamin with minerals): Actually, I've been on Hemax for a short period of time, per the recommendation of my OB/GYN, versus me taking 6 pills a day per my primary care physician. I like it so far, the side effects are minimal. Please be sure to read the label, as there were some "don'ts" included that I normally do every morning like drinking coffee, eating eggs, these items should not interact with this pill, and I'm glad I caught that before I started taking it, it's best on an empty stomach. I'm happy to be taking one pill which has everything in it that the 6 had, and has more iron. So, right now I think it pretty good, and hopefully will have a positive effect on my iron levels the next time I have my labs done.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 16, 2012 1:10 PM

Review by jeepslug:

Corvite 150 (multivitamin with minerals): No side effects.

February 20, 2012 4:11 PM

Centrum Silver Ultra Men's (multivitamin with minerals): Centrum Silver contains Hydrogenated Palm Oil (HPO) that is harmful to someone with my condition...I have a coronary stent. I have switched to Premier Value Multivital Platinum it apparently does not contain HPO.

April 24, 2011 12:36 PM

Review by Lisa_P:

Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews (multivitamin with minerals): Calcium at my age (mid-40s) is a good idea anyway, but my doctor wants me to take D3 for my MS, and I'm so tired of PILLS! So this chewable is a great alternative for me. I ran out for a month and really noticed improvement when I started taking it again.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 8, 2011 10:42 AM

Review by Boo_Cat:

The most complete vitamin supplement I have found so far. I would definitely recommend.

October 12, 2009 10:36 AM