User Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals

Also known as: 50 + Companion, Abatron, ABC Plus Senior, ABC to Z, Active Fe, Adeks, Advanced AM/PM, Advanced Eye Health, AKEDamins, Alka-Seltzer Plus Immunity Complex, Antioxid Caplets, Antioxidant Formula, Antioxidant Ultra Formula, Apatate Forte, Apetigen-Plus, ...show all 377 brand names

Learn more about Multivitamin with minerals.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 8 reviews 610 medications

7.1
Summary of Multivitamin with minerals reviews 8 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I need to WARN all people out there that this multivitamin can develop depression. I have never diagnosed depression before and 2 days after taking this I developed a terrible "sad/down" mood which I never felt before. I called PFIZER to explain this to them and they told me Centrum has no side effects at all...really?. I did my research and found out about 4K cases were reported on side effects, being one of them major depression. I took it ONLY for 10 days and it was the worst 10 days of my life. I had been thru some bad stages in my life yet never been depressed. The day after I took Centrum I had this horrible feelings of discouragement. I stopped the medication today and hope to go back to normal very soon"

Female40 August 11, 2015

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Upon taking one tablet of centrum silver multimineral/women 50 plus and within one to two hours I am experiencing nausea, vomiting and shortly after (within an hour) diarrhea. It finally subsides after several hours. I am not sure this is worth taking this multi vitamin. It may be all the minerals in the vitamin..."

jan s. (taken for less than 1 month) July 31, 2015

Centrum Jr with Extra Calcium (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "My son used this for a couple of months for his ADHD. He worked for a couple months but while he was using it he reported he sometimes had trouble urinating."

MitchWill November 21, 2014

Hemax (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Actually, I've been on Hemax for a short period of time, per the recommendation of my OB/GYN, versus me taking 6 pills a day per my primary care physician. I like it so far, the side effects are minimal. Please be sure to read the label, as there were some "don'ts" included that I normally do every morning like drinking coffee, eating eggs, these items should not interact with this pill, and I'm glad I caught that before I started taking it, it's best on an empty stomach. I'm happy to be taking one pill which has everything in it that the 6 had, and has more iron. So, right now I think it pretty good, and hopefully will have a positive effect on my iron levels the next time I have my labs done."

Anemic March 16, 2012

Corvite 150 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "No side effects."

jeepslug February 20, 2012

Centrum Silver Ultra Men's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Centrum Silver contains Hydrogenated Palm Oil (HPO) that is harmful to someone with my condition...I have a coronary stent. I have switched to Premier Value Multivital Platinum it apparently does not contain HPO."

Anonymous April 24, 2011

Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Calcium at my age (mid-40s) is a good idea anyway, but my doctor wants me to take D3 for my MS, and I'm so tired of PILLS! So this chewable is a great alternative for me. I ran out for a month and really noticed improvement when I started taking it again."

Lisa_P March 8, 2011

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "The most complete vitamin supplement I have found so far. I would definitely recommend. "

Boo_Cat October 12, 2009