User Reviews for Ergocalciferol

Also known as: Calcidol, Calciferol, Drisdol, Vitamin D2

Learn more about Ergocalciferol.

Vitamin D Deficiency 5 reviews 19 medications

Hypophosphatemia 0 reviews 16 medications Not rated - Be the first
Osteomalacia 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Renal Osteodystrophy 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Rickets 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 0 reviews 575 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Ergocalciferol reviews 5 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Ergocalciferol

Review by Lady V: User Rating:

ergocalciferol for Vitamin D Deficiency: I was feeling sleepy all the time and just didn't want to do anything at all. I went to my doctor and had my blood work done to find out my vitamin D was very low. She put me on Ergocalciferol vitamin D. My hair has stop falling out I stay on the go now and back to my old self. Thanks for blood work that tells the truth!

April 4, 2012 12:51 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) for Vitamin D Deficiency: Leg/foot cramps stopped - hair stopped falling out - joint (knee) pain considerably better - more energy. I had no idea I was deficient since I live in Southern Arizona and am in the sun a LOT - plus I was taking 2,000IU of a good (Carlson) supplement. I highly recommend this product

October 10, 2010 8:44 PM
Review by crushing knee pain: User Rating:

Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) for Vitamin D Deficiency: I have had major surgery for osteochondrites dessicans when I was a young adult, and recently have begun to experience chronic Pain (bad) difficulty bending my Knee, and was prescribed 50,000 units once a week for 8 weeks, by my PCP not the orthopedic surgeon, and I am shocked my pain has dropped to almost non existent, knee bends fine.

61 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 28, 2009 4:31 PM
Review by D-is-key: User Rating:

Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) for Vitamin D Deficiency: After years of chronic pain and depression that responded to nothing I finally asked for a Vitamin D blood test. BINGO. Low normal is 40 - I was a 4. After 8 weeks of once a week doses of 50,000 units, and a daily dose of 2000 units, I am feeling better than I have in years! I live in AZ - low D can happen anywhere!

65 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 18, 2009 3:32 AM
Review by angiehedberg: User Rating:

ergocalciferol for Vitamin D Deficiency: I had no idea my symptoms were from a Vitamin D deficiency. It's certainly not a quick fix but after a couple of months on this supplement, my symptoms are vanishing and my hair and skin are much much healthier. I'm thankful to my rheumatologist, who suggested the test and medication.

66 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 22, 2008 1:13 AM