User Reviews for Myrbetriq

Learn more about Myrbetriq.

Myrbetriq Review Summary

6.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 63 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Incontinence.

Reviews for Myrbetriq to treat Urinary Incontinence

"After menopause I developed urge incontinence. My urologist gave me Myrbetriq and it stopped my incontinence completely within 1 month. However, I was also taking flecainide; found out the two should not be taken together, so I quit the Myrbetriq for about a year. After my cardiologist weaned me off the Flecainide, I began the Myrbetriq again; I'm disappointed to say that although it has helped, the results this time are not like they were when I initially took the drug. I still must wear pads and am debating whether to continue taking the drug."

BB55 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 26, 2015

"There has been absolutely no change in the ability to control the flow of urine. It has been extremely frustrating. Length of time on medication: 2 1/2 to 3 months."

JeanU (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 20, 2015

"i did not see any improvement in my incontenance."

B'sgg (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 28, 2015

"I see many comments about the cost. Google Myrbetric copay assistance and you can get the first script free (By The Way a 90 day works for the first script free) after that it will cover up to the first $50. You simply fill out the form and print the card then bring to your pharmacy. Unfortunately you can't use with government insurance."

helpful? February 21, 2015

"This is the second medication I've taken for urinary incontinence and it doesn't work very well for me."

Ginny45 January 11, 2015

"I have had Botox three times for incontinence and found relief for about six months each time. This medication works even better from the first pill. I have now been taking this for a month and it has changed my life. I was going to have the sacral nerve implant which was very frightening to me, but now I don't have to go through with it. I am a little bit upset that my doctor did not mention this medicine to me until I asked if there were any new medicines on the market. I have taken Detrol and Ditropan with no marked improvement. If you have an over active bladder this medication is fantastic."

Star kitten April 21, 2014

94 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"It took around 6 weeks before, I for sure could tell it improved the quality of life. It has stopped me from having a surgery I didn't want to do. I have noticed no side effects at all."

petbiz (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 10, 2014

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"This medicine has been life changing! After 20 years of dealing with the dry mouth, dry skin, dry eyes, dry scalp dry nose that results from taking Ditropan, I finally can have control over my incontinence (due to Spina Bifida) and swallow my food without needing water to help. I only gave it 9 stars because of the $85 co-pay but so far it has been worth every penny. This medicine controls my bladder better than Ditropan and I have had zero side effects."

Mawyatt1 (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2013

109 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Urinary Incontinence