User Reviews for Myrbetriq

Learn more about Myrbetriq.

Myrbetriq Review Summary

7.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 63 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Incontinence.

Reviews for Myrbetriq to treat Urinary Incontinence

"i did not see any improvement in my incontenance."

B'sgg (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 28, 2015

"I see many comments about the cost. Google Myrbetric copay assistance and you can get the first script free (By The Way a 90 day works for the first script free) after that it will cover up to the first $50. You simply fill out the form and print the card then bring to your pharmacy. Unfortunately you can't use with government insurance."

helpful? February 21, 2015

"This is the second medication I've taken for urinary incontinence and it doesn't work very well for me."

Ginny45 January 11, 2015

"I have had Botox three times for incontinence and found relief for about six months each time. This medication works even better from the first pill. I have now been taking this for a month and it has changed my life. I was going to have the sacral nerve implant which was very frightening to me, but now I don't have to go through with it. I am a little bit upset that my doctor did not mention this medicine to me until I asked if there were any new medicines on the market. I have taken Detrol and Ditropan with no marked improvement. If you have an over active bladder this medication is fantastic."

Star kitten April 21, 2014

91 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"It took around 6 weeks before, I for sure could tell it improved the quality of life. It has stopped me from having a surgery I didn't want to do. I have noticed no side effects at all."

petbiz (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 10, 2014

"This medicine has been life changing! After 20 years of dealing with the dry mouth, dry skin, dry eyes, dry scalp dry nose that results from taking Ditropan, I finally can have control over my incontinence (due to Spina Bifida) and swallow my food without needing water to help. I only gave it 9 stars because of the $85 co-pay but so far it has been worth every penny. This medicine controls my bladder better than Ditropan and I have had zero side effects."

Mawyatt1 (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2013

108 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Urinary Incontinence