User Reviews for Myrbetriq

Learn more about Myrbetriq.

Reviews for Myrbetriq to treat Urinary Incontinence

Review by Star kitten:

I have had Botox three times for incontinence and found relief for about six months each time. This medication works even better from the first pill. I have now been taking this for a month and it has changed my life. I was going to have the sacral nerve implant which was very frightening to me, but now I don't have to go through with it. I am a little bit upset that my doctor did not mention this medicine to me until I asked if there were any new medicines on the market. I have taken Detrol and Ditropan with no marked improvement. If you have an over active bladder this medication is fantastic.

April 21, 2014 11:39 AM

Review by petbiz (taken for 1 to 6 months):

It took around 6 weeks before, I for sure could tell it improved the quality of life. It has stopped me from having a surgery I didn't want to do. I have noticed no side effects at all.

April 10, 2014 8:18 PM

Review by Mawyatt1 (taken for less than 1 month):

This medicine has been life changing! After 20 years of dealing with the dry mouth, dry skin, dry eyes, dry scalp dry nose that results from taking Ditropan, I finally can have control over my incontinence (due to Spina Bifida) and swallow my food without needing water to help. I only gave it 9 stars because of the $85 co-pay but so far it has been worth every penny. This medicine controls my bladder better than Ditropan and I have had zero side effects.

87 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 26, 2013 11:04 PM