User Reviews for Myrbetriq

Learn more about Myrbetriq.

Overactive Bladder 32 reviews 22 medications

7.5
Urinary Incontinence 9 reviews 49 medications

6.3
Summary of Myrbetriq reviews 41 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Myrbetriq

For Overactive Bladder "I have multiple sclerosis. This medication cased me dizziness, worsened balance and significantly increased tremor while affording very little relief of urinary symptoms. I have taken the samples for ten days and still need the bathroom every two to three hours with urgency. Will discontinue now. Not worth it."

Just kittens August 20, 2015

For Urinary Incontinence "After a day or two of taking this my former feeling of incomplete emptying was gone and it is a wonderful feeling! However... I've been excessively tired after 1-2 days of taking it and both my mouth and sinuses are super dry which has resulted in a bloody nose that never really heals. This medication seems to do the trick, which is awesome, but with these side-effects I'm done taking it. O well.."

Bmanplancan2 (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "I took this for 2 months. I felt terrible all the time. So tired I could barely motivate and my heart raced out of my body. Told my Dr. and have since stopped taking it. Went back to what I was taking for years with no problem."

Claygram August 2, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "After 3 days of taking went to Dr with stroke like symptoms Dr said it was common with this drug"

Soldiercreator (taken for less than 1 month) June 29, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "Horrible! I took one 25 mg pill 30 hours ago, and my heart has been racing ever since. I feel like I'm on crack and can't sleep at all. This is the most miserable feeling. I called the pharmacist, and she said that Myrbetriq has a 50-hour half life, which means that it's still another 20 hours before even half of the drug will be out of my system. On the flip side, I've had no overactive bladder whatsoever since I took it. As soon as I recover from this fiasco, I'm going back to Oxytrol Patch."

sparklingsoul (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2015

For Urinary Incontinence "After menopause I developed urge incontinence. My urologist gave me Myrbetriq and it stopped my incontinence completely within 1 month. However, I was also taking flecainide; found out the two should not be taken together, so I quit the Myrbetriq for about a year. After my cardiologist weaned me off the Flecainide, I began the Myrbetriq again; I'm disappointed to say that although it has helped, the results this time are not like they were when I initially took the drug. I still must wear pads and am debating whether to continue taking the drug."

BB55 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 26, 2015

For Urinary Incontinence "There has been absolutely no change in the ability to control the flow of urine. It has been extremely frustrating. Length of time on medication: 2 1/2 to 3 months."

JeanU (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 20, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "I have been on this medication ,50mg for about a 1 1/2 and it changed my life. I had tried vesicare and one more kind and after 3 months, all of the other stopped. I give this a 100 out of 10. Downside, very expensive. I pay 275.00 a month until 1200 deductable met and that's with insurance."

kristy o June 11, 2015

For Urinary Incontinence "i did not see any improvement in my incontenance."

B'sgg (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 28, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "Within hours Myrbetriq resulted in normal frequency and stream of urine. I expected it would take weeks to works based on product insert. I was on Vesicare but this really works for me!"

joyce zarling (taken for less than 1 month) March 28, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "I tried 4 different medications for overactive bladder prior to Myrbetriq. All of them included terrible side effects. Myrbetriq is one of the medications for overactive bladder with limited side effects. I was having constipation, inability to urinate, and other symptoms when trying the various older overactive bladder medicines. Myrbetriq was night and day compared to the others, and I highly recommend anyone to give it a try if the other more affordable options are not working. If you can afford the cost until it goes off patent, then I would try Myrbetriq first due to the limited side effects. I currently do not experience any noticeable side effects."

Ralph1010 (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 9, 2015

For Urinary Incontinence "I see many comments about the cost. Google Myrbetric copay assistance and you can get the first script free (By The Way a 90 day works for the first script free) after that it will cover up to the first $50. You simply fill out the form and print the card then bring to your pharmacy. Unfortunately you can't use with government insurance."

helpful? February 21, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "I had modest improvements in my bladder urgency symptoms. My biggest problem was how it affected my blood pressure. I am a 29 year old female and started having sky high blood pressure readings. I have never had trouble with blood pressure prior to starting to this medication. I had one blood pressure reading of 197/110. Now my blood pressure is still running high, around 155/90. I am going to start cutting the pills in half to see if it will help. One positive is that I only have to pay $20 on the patient assistance program through their website."

Kw12345 January 29, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "The medication does work for me, but the cost is a hard ship."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 16, 2015

For Urinary Incontinence "This is the second medication I've taken for urinary incontinence and it doesn't work very well for me."

Ginny45 January 11, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "This medication has changed my life. Been using for over 3 months and have gone from wearing 3 heavy pads per day to none. I also missed a couple of doses and immediately had incontinence. I took 2 x 25mg in one day and it reversed the problem and I got right back on schedule. For me its been a gradual improvement overtime so ladies, don't give up. I also take it separately from my blood pressure meds as to not interfere just in case. Also, insurance doesn't cover but you can download their Savings Card and pay less than half. That works for other non-covered meds like Crestor."

Queen101 December 3, 2014

For Overactive Bladder "Myrbetriq worked 100% when I first started on it. Somehow, I missed taking it for several days and the symptoms returned. I have been faithfully taking it for 3 months since the 'break' in taking it and there is no reduction in my symptoms. I am back to where I was before I was prescribed the medicine."

2colliemom June 9, 2014

76 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Urinary Incontinence "I have had Botox three times for incontinence and found relief for about six months each time. This medication works even better from the first pill. I have now been taking this for a month and it has changed my life. I was going to have the sacral nerve implant which was very frightening to me, but now I don't have to go through with it. I am a little bit upset that my doctor did not mention this medicine to me until I asked if there were any new medicines on the market. I have taken Detrol and Ditropan with no marked improvement. If you have an over active bladder this medication is fantastic."

Star kitten April 21, 2014

94 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Urinary Incontinence "It took around 6 weeks before, I for sure could tell it improved the quality of life. It has stopped me from having a surgery I didn't want to do. I have noticed no side effects at all."

petbiz (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 10, 2014

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "I took Myrbetriq for 4 months for treatment of severe overactive bladder. It helped me only slightly and the side effects for me would have caused me to stop taking it even if it had been 100% helpful. It immediately spiked my blood pressure to an average of 180/110 and my blood pressure returned to normal as soon as I stopped taking it. It also caused me bladder pain which I can best describe as feeling like my bladder was filled with shards of broken glass whenever my bladder got full. I also had difficulty emptying my bladder. I wanted this to work but unfortunately it did not for me."

Miss Lulu (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 5, 2014

88 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "I started Myrbetriq about three weeks ago. What a difference it has made in my life. The doctor gave me samples for 25 mg and I noticed a positive change the first day and even more after a few days. When my two week supply of samples ran out, I requested to try the 50 mg and this level has almost completely alleviated all the symptoms I was having. Now I'm battling with my insurance company to approve the medicine. Hopefully they will come through for me because this medication is working great."

Mojo0242 (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2014

96 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "This medication has changed my life. I could tell a difference with this medicine within a day or two of taking it. I can now leave my home and not worry about where the restrooms are located every where I go. I don't have to worry about having an "accident" on my way to the restroom. I can sleep all through the night. Only problem is, yesterday I received a letter from my insurance company stating it is no longer covered under my pharmacy benefit plan. So I can't afford to continue taking Myrbetriq."

sewtexas February 28, 2014

92 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "Only started yesterday, but in these 2 days - great. Number of trips to the bathroom during the day went from at least 12 to 5 yesterday and 6 today. I slept through the night last night without needing to get up once. Best of all, I was in the car running errands for over 2 hours and experienced absolutely no urgency. Small sample, but so far so good!"

K.Muldoon December 7, 2013

114 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "Doesn't work all that well for me."

Lightsound November 26, 2013

For Overactive Bladder "I have been on this medication for 2 months--50 mg. It has reduced my frequency slightly (from 20 to 18 times), but has relieved the bladder pressure and urgency (that was constant). I can almost sleep for 5 hrs without the need to urinate. It has significantly improved the quality of my life. When I started the medication I had headaches, but after a week they disappeared."

Pnut 43 November 16, 2013

104 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate