Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Myrbetriq

Learn more about Myrbetriq.

Overactive Bladder 25 reviews 22 medications

8.2
Urinary Incontinence 5 reviews 50 medications

Summary of Myrbetriq reviews 30 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Myrbetriq

Review by helpful?:

For Urinary Incontinence: I see many comments about the cost. Google Myrbetric copay assistance and you can get the first script free (By The Way a 90 day works for the first script free) after that it will cover up to the first $50. You simply fill out the form and print the card then bring to your pharmacy. Unfortunately you can't use with government insurance.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 21, 2015 5:25 PM

Review by Kw12345:

For Overactive Bladder: I had modest improvements in my bladder urgency symptoms. My biggest problem was how it affected my blood pressure. I am a 29 year old female and started having sky high blood pressure readings. I have never had trouble with blood pressure prior to starting to this medication. I had one blood pressure reading of 197/110. Now my blood pressure is still running high, around 155/90. I am going to start cutting the pills in half to see if it will help. One positive is that I only have to pay $20 on the patient assistance program through their website.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 29, 2015 5:58 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Overactive Bladder: The medication does work for me, but the cost is a hard ship.

January 16, 2015 2:05 PM

Review by Ginny45:

For Urinary Incontinence: This is the second medication I've taken for urinary incontinence and it doesn't work very well for me.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 11, 2015 1:10 PM

Review by Queen101:

For Overactive Bladder: This medication has changed my life. Been using for over 3 months and have gone from wearing 3 heavy pads per day to none. I also missed a couple of doses and immediately had incontinence. I took 2 x 25mg in one day and it reversed the problem and I got right back on schedule. For me its been a gradual improvement overtime so ladies, don't give up. I also take it separately from my blood pressure meds as to not interfere just in case. Also, insurance doesn't cover but you can download their Savings Card and pay less than half. That works for other non-covered meds like Crestor.

December 3, 2014 7:47 AM

Review by 2colliemom:

For Overactive Bladder: Myrbetriq worked 100% when I first started on it. Somehow, I missed taking it for several days and the symptoms returned. I have been faithfully taking it for 3 months since the 'break' in taking it and there is no reduction in my symptoms. I am back to where I was before I was prescribed the medicine.

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 9, 2014 8:26 AM

Review by Star kitten:

For Urinary Incontinence: I have had Botox three times for incontinence and found relief for about six months each time. This medication works even better from the first pill. I have now been taking this for a month and it has changed my life. I was going to have the sacral nerve implant which was very frightening to me, but now I don't have to go through with it. I am a little bit upset that my doctor did not mention this medicine to me until I asked if there were any new medicines on the market. I have taken Detrol and Ditropan with no marked improvement. If you have an over active bladder this medication is fantastic.

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 21, 2014 11:39 AM

Review by petbiz (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Urinary Incontinence: It took around 6 weeks before, I for sure could tell it improved the quality of life. It has stopped me from having a surgery I didn't want to do. I have noticed no side effects at all.

62 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 10, 2014 8:18 PM

Review by Miss Lulu (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Overactive Bladder: I took Myrbetriq for 4 months for treatment of severe overactive bladder. It helped me only slightly and the side effects for me would have caused me to stop taking it even if it had been 100% helpful. It immediately spiked my blood pressure to an average of 180/110 and my blood pressure returned to normal as soon as I stopped taking it. It also caused me bladder pain which I can best describe as feeling like my bladder was filled with shards of broken glass whenever my bladder got full. I also had difficulty emptying my bladder. I wanted this to work but unfortunately it did not for me.

67 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 5, 2014 9:44 PM

Review by Mojo0242 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Overactive Bladder: I started Myrbetriq about three weeks ago. What a difference it has made in my life. The doctor gave me samples for 25 mg and I noticed a positive change the first day and even more after a few days. When my two week supply of samples ran out, I requested to try the 50 mg and this level has almost completely alleviated all the symptoms I was having. Now I'm battling with my insurance company to approve the medicine. Hopefully they will come through for me because this medication is working great.

76 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 25, 2014 11:35 AM

Review by sewtexas:

For Overactive Bladder: This medication has changed my life. I could tell a difference with this medicine within a day or two of taking it. I can now leave my home and not worry about where the restrooms are located every where I go. I don't have to worry about having an "accident" on my way to the restroom. I can sleep all through the night. Only problem is, yesterday I received a letter from my insurance company stating it is no longer covered under my pharmacy benefit plan. So I can't afford to continue taking Myrbetriq.

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 28, 2014 7:13 AM

Review by K.Muldoon:

For Overactive Bladder: Only started yesterday, but in these 2 days - great. Number of trips to the bathroom during the day went from at least 12 to 5 yesterday and 6 today. I slept through the night last night without needing to get up once. Best of all, I was in the car running errands for over 2 hours and experienced absolutely no urgency. Small sample, but so far so good!

94 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 7, 2013 8:15 PM

Review by Lightsound:

For Overactive Bladder: Doesn't work all that well for me.

November 26, 2013 11:06 AM

Review by Pnut 43:

For Overactive Bladder: I have been on this medication for 2 months--50 mg. It has reduced my frequency slightly (from 20 to 18 times), but has relieved the bladder pressure and urgency (that was constant). I can almost sleep for 5 hrs without the need to urinate. It has significantly improved the quality of my life. When I started the medication I had headaches, but after a week they disappeared.

92 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 16, 2013 1:31 AM

Review by pkhy:

For Overactive Bladder: When I first took it, it worked great...I even slept through 2 nights in a row! I haven't done that in so many years, I can't remember how long. But, I got a bladder infection within the first 10 days and since then, have had little to no control once again of my overactive bladder. Am hoping that maybe given a little more time, the pills may kick in again.

60 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 18, 2013 7:59 PM

Review by Rexlow:

For Overactive Bladder: I have tried several medications with only a slight improvement. I was going to the toilet average 15 times a day and now about 8-9. But the good thing is I can now sleep at night. For the past couple of years I have been waking up 2-3 times at night and now I can sleep for 6-8 hours. Not only has it improved but there is less side effects. Not much or a dry mouth. Finally a medicine that works.

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 18, 2013 4:45 AM

Review by Shelly5:

For Overactive Bladder: I have been taking this medication for a month now and have noticed a big difference in the amount of times I go to the bathroom. It is great, but like with all the other medications you must watch the amount of caffeine you intake because it doesn't work as well. Caffeine will relax the muscle, but if I drink water or anything caffeine free I am fine. I can drink up to 3-4 glasses and still be ok. It worked better than all the others I've been put on.

91 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 17, 2013 2:19 PM

Review by Busymum6 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Overactive Bladder: I had been taking this medication for over active bladder. I tried this medication for 3 months 50 mg . No side effects but no improvement for my overactive bladder.

August 14, 2013 10:14 AM

Review by Bill S from alabama (taken for less than 1 month):

For Overactive Bladder: In the past all medications failed, then went for stimulation of the Tiva nerve, that did not work after 12 weeks of therapy. My average times per day was approximately 15. I have been on MYRBETRIG 25MG for 3 days, my average now is 9, WHAT A DIFFERENCE. No side effects. I am 70yr old male.

August 12, 2013 6:38 AM

Review by CB51:

For Overactive Bladder: I have been taking this medication for 30 days; and it works. I have actually slept through the night, at least once; without getting up to pee. Plus, no dry mouth side effects. No longer getting up 3-4 times a night to pee. Works great; but is expensive.

70 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 7, 2013 10:56 AM

Review by Promqueen (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Overactive Bladder: Love this medicine. Changed my life.

55 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 27, 2013 4:00 PM

Review by Laura Powell (taken for less than 1 month):

For Overactive Bladder: This medication worked where others failed.

June 11, 2013 1:17 PM

Review by Carmen76 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Overactive Bladder: This medication is a life saver! On the costly side, but for me, worth every penny. I have had no side effects. I can finally sleep through the night. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

68 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 27, 2013 10:17 AM

Review by Mawyatt1 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Urinary Incontinence: This medicine has been life changing! After 20 years of dealing with the dry mouth, dry skin, dry eyes, dry scalp dry nose that results from taking Ditropan, I finally can have control over my incontinence (due to Spina Bifida) and swallow my food without needing water to help. I only gave it 9 stars because of the $85 co-pay but so far it has been worth every penny. This medicine controls my bladder better than Ditropan and I have had zero side effects.

106 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 26, 2013 11:04 PM

Review by CDD (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Overactive Bladder: This medicine has changed my life for the better. I can sleep at night and not have to get up all during the night to go to the bathroom. I am not afraid to go somewhere for fear of there not being a bathroom available. My insurance does not pay for this medicine but I continue to take it even though it is quite expensive because it has improved my quality of life drastically! I have had no side effects at all.

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 3, 2013 12:31 PM