User Reviews for Mobic

Osteoarthritis 39 reviews 348 medications

7.7
Rheumatoid Arthritis 12 reviews 341 medications

6.8
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 113 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Mobic reviews 51 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Mobic

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "Dry Mouth Severe Gum Soreness and pain"

Himshah (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 25, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "Does little to nothing."

kalesh (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 25, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "Reduced my pain by 80% and lets me live a normal life again!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 13, 2015

For Tendonitis "My swollen ankle is finally back to normal thanks to Mobic. The medicine really works and reduces instantaneously!"

Sabrina Norelll March 28, 2015

For Inflammatory Conditions "I started taking Mobic for my plantar fasciitis a week ago. I have had the medicine for 6 months for my back, shoulder and neck pain but it did not help me. When my foot started crippling me, I took it with Skelaxin and was amazed at how quickly the pain, all my pain, disappeared. I suffer from fybromyalgia as well. Today, my body was fine but my heel was killing me. I took the mobic and I was relieved of pain within 20 to 30 mins. Mobic allowed me to walk again. Mobic with Skelaxin gave me my life back. I'm 48 do I expect pain and problems but when you hurt from your rooter to your tooter all seems hopeless. This medicine helped me tremendously. I'm more excited that I dont have to take narcotics daily."

penny6631 February 5, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "Take 15 dosage, pain much better. Stomach pain from constipation very bad. "

nonickname January 15, 2015

For Inflammatory Conditions "I have Cervical Arterial Disease and the pain radiates in my neck, shoulder, arms and hands. Sometimes makes me have bad headaches as well, on the left side of my head. Mobic is a life-saver for me. I had this medication for awhile, but refused to take it because reading the side effects scared me, but after over-the-counter medicatuons quit helping me with the pain, I went ahead and started it, and this is the best I've felt in months. I haven't had any side effects yet, but I've only been on it, for about a week. I'll continue to take it for now, because at least I'm not miserable. Living with chronic pain is no joke."

R0che11e October 9, 2014

146 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I had no effects, I actually had more pain and no effects on the swelling"

Anonymous August 17, 2014

For Tendonitis "Dispite being told to slow down with the physical labor four months ago, when both rotator cuffs started to hurt, I was able to work myself into two frozen shoulders and tendonitis, hence the nickname. Not a big fan of pharmaceuticals, Mobic is changing my mind. Starting taking it yesterday and for the first time in days I was able to sleep without waking up in pain. Can now move shoulders and pain has been greatly reduced."

dumparse January 25, 2014

109 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Inflammatory Conditions "Mobic - the miracle pill. I have had chronic pain in my right knee for the last 6 months or so, it was getting worse by the day. I have now been taking Mobic 15mg for two days and I have no pain at all. I have read that there can be some nasty side effects, but at the moment I really don't care. I can walk pain free again."

Captain77 (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2014

168 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "Was on Voltaren for months. Maybe my body got used to it and maybe it will also get used to this but this is a miracle. I had 9 places with pain. After I pop this pill (15mg) I feel great within an hour and even more amazing throughout the day and into the night. Probably a good 12 hrs of relief. I got to find a way to eat in the morning and take it. Currently I'm taking it with a big lunch but miserable in the morning after it wears off from the day before and before I take it that day. This makes me feel normal. Especially my fingers."

monkeyheadchb55 December 19, 2013

92 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Been on this 15mg in the morning, once a day. It helps my knees from swelling, tried others NSAIDs, but came back to meloxicam 15mg. Some people can get twice a day at 7.5mg."

LB40 (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 11, 2013

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Inflammatory Conditions "I'm 35 and began suddenly having severe joint pain & stiffness & fatigue for the last 6 months only worsening with each day, to the point of it affecting my daily life. So this week I finally went to the doctors & was given Mobic 7.5mg script and could not believe it but within a 30 mins of taking my first pill I felt like a different person. No joint pain & no side effects other then the freedom to move without My joints hurting. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from joint pain or stiffness and to think this was all caused from a thyroid disease I was unaware of."

no more joint pain in ohio.... August 13, 2013

127 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "Immediate improvements in my joint arthritis level was noticed within 3 days and I've been able work regular hours."

Dr_Dennis (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2013

For Osteoarthritis "I have severe osteoarthritis in my knees. Just started taking Mobic several weeks ago. I have had amazing results! The pain and swelling is all but gone. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 6, 2013

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I had been on Relafen for years for my osteoarthritis, and I just discovered this summer that I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. I was still on the Relafen and had driven a long ways to see one of my doctors, and the RA was so bad in my knees and feet that it was becoming difficult to walk. I called my Orthopedic Surgeon, and they changed my NSAID from Relafen to Mobic, and within an hour of taking the Mobic, I had relief. What a difference it has made for me! It made such a difference with the inflammation in my joints, and made it easier for me to walk. After taking the Mobic for a few days, I had improved greatly. I have had no stomach or intestinal issues from the medication."

Relief Within an Hour! (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 22, 2013

98 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Inflammatory Conditions "I have been taking Mobic for over a year with no side effects other than an elevated blood pressure. I had severe knee and ankle pain which completely went away after taking Mobic. I attempted to stop the medication however pain returned after a few days."

Referee (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 5, 2013

108 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Tendonitis "I have had knee problems for the last 10 years of my life and I've tried so many types of Physical Therapy and medications throughout those years. Nothing has worked better than the Mobic. I can't take a lot of medicines like ibuprofen because I have severe stomach issues and Mobic is great on my tummy. Thanks for giving me my life back."

sbeezy (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 28, 2013

For Osteoarthritis "I only have half the cartilage in both knees due to osteoarthritis and had taken 800mg of Advil 3 times a day for 10 years. I've been taking Mobic 15mg. for 2 years which provides very good pain relief with one pill a day. Sometimes I have pain in the evening for which I take 2 Tylenol. Mobic seems to be much easier on my stomach."

prplpssn18 May 14, 2013

99 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I am 33 years old and have had debilitating lower back pain for over 5 years. Some days I cannot walk. One week ago my Dr started me on Mobic and I can not believe the immediate relief. I have not had this little pain in years..I'm so excited. I'm very saddened to see the long term down falls. I'm so glad to have it though. Wish I had it years ago."

manee (taken for less than 1 month) March 14, 2013

For Inflammatory Conditions "I've been on Mobic for 2 days along with Flexerill and I am still experiencing excruciating pain. I feel like electric shocks going down my right sciatica."

Chrisaiah January 29, 2013

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Inflammatory Conditions "Effective for my use for autoimmune/inflammatory/arthritis issues however blood pressure rise is trade-off! Feldene also very effective but for obvious reasons not agreeable."

Mari' December 18, 2012

For Osteoarthritis "I have arthritis in feet, right knee, both hands, and right elbow. When both Vioxx and Bextra were taken off the market I had to turn to Vicodin to relieve pain, but was so afraid of addiction I did not take it very often. Then doctor tried me on Meloxicam. It's much easier to function, does a great job on the swelling, and an adequate job on the pain for the most part. No side effects, and still not as good as Vioxx, but it's better than over the counter, and better than an opiate."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 21, 2012

For Inflammatory Conditions "I have been taking Mobic for 4 years now. Having a herniated bulging disc it helped me so much. I had an operation (laminectomy) to cut away part of the disc. 2 years later after the op I have the same problem again along with nerve pain. Without Mobic I couldn't walk. I also take Oxycontin to relieve all pain. I hear all stories how Mobic damages your liver etc. I've tried twice to come off it, but straight away the pain is severe along with headaches. "

Anonymous April 10, 2012

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Inflammatory Conditions "I have been having lower back pain for almost two years. I've been to physical therapy twice, currently I'm having osteopathic manipulative treatment, but with only three visits so far, have not gotten much relief. I also have neuropathic pain from shingles in my lower spine. I have had pain in my hands and fingers for a long time. I started getting nodules on my finger joints and can not wear my wedding rings any longer. I finally told my doctor to refer me to a specialist. In the meantime, he prescribed Mobic. In three days of taking this, I can actually close my fist without pain, my back pain has gone down, my knees don't feel like they are on fire. I feel like I can go out and start my walking routine again."

therealboomer April 6, 2012

85 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
Page 1 2 3 Next