User Reviews for Depo-Provera Contraceptive

Learn more about Depo-Provera Contraceptive.

Birth Control 4 reviews 223 medications

6.5
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 0 reviews 177 medications Not rated - Be the first
Amenorrhea 0 reviews 27 medications Not rated - Be the first
Endometrial Cancer 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Endometrial Hyperplasia, Prophylaxis 0 reviews 17 medications Not rated - Be the first
Endometriosis 0 reviews 175 medications Not rated - Be the first
Renal Cell Carcinoma 0 reviews 19 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Depo-Provera Contraceptive reviews 4 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Depo-Provera Contraceptive

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Depo-Provera Contraceptive (medroxyprogesterone) for Birth Control: Have been having terrible reaction to this medicine. Chest pain and shortness of breath.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 25, 2012 5:24 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Depo-Provera Contraceptive (medroxyprogesterone) for Birth Control: I highly recommend Depo. I was on it for a little over 2 years (which is not recommended). I didn't have a period, which I loved, and I only had to go in and get it every three months, which was also very nice. The only reason I stopped Depo was in order to try and get pregnant. Once I am done having kids/take a break from having kids, I will definitely go back to Depo. I also didn't have many side effects from Depo, just breakthrough bleeding some months.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 8, 2011 3:43 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Depo-Provera Contraceptive (medroxyprogesterone) for Birth Control: Depo is a great contraceptive but side effects included weight gain for me, irritability, moodiness and loss in sex drive.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 4, 2009 4:02 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Depo-Provera Contraceptive (medroxyprogesterone) for Birth Control: Best birth control I have ever had.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 3, 2008 3:23 PM

Advanced Breast Cancer: Learn about treatments to improve quality of life. Click Here